Truckers and their dogs

So just after Bee was a year old… this one turned up at 5mnths old from a broken home. Star, she was a year old in July.

NiceRoadTrucker:
So just after Bee was a year old… this one turned up at 5mnths old from a broken home. Star, she was a year old in July.

Great looking dogs :smiley:

740MICK:
0Took a walk on Cannock Chase yesterday,get a bit of fresh air in our lungs.

Unfortunately my best pal has been diagnosed with cancer,he,s back home now after a week at Liverpool University Vetinery Hospital where they have removed the growth in his intestine and are currently treating the Lymphona in his neck with Chemotherapy,
Wife and I are heartbroken but he,s responding ok to treatment so fingers crossed.

740MICK:

740MICK:

Unfortunately my best pal has been diagnosed with cancer,he,s back home now after a week at Liverpool University Vetinery Hospital where they have removed the growth in his intestine and are currently treating the Lymphona in his neck with Chemotherapy,
Wife and I are heartbroken but he,s responding ok to treatment so fingers crossed.

Ours too :smiley: He’s a big strong boy.He’ll win :smiley:

O4Goodnessake:

740MICK:

740MICK:

Thanks,we,re hoping so,Good Luck to you and yours too

740MICK:

O4Goodnessake:

740MICK:

740MICK:

Thanks,we,re hoping so,Good Luck to you and yours too

Cheers Mick :smiley: Strong :smiley:

O4Goodnessake:

yt03:

O4Goodnessake:

yt03:

My big man Max, had him 7 years and my best friend. He’s always got my back!!

Great shot :smiley: :smiley: Looks like he’s enjoying life :smiley:

We had just been for a McDonald’s breakfast as a treat then a walk at Stoney Creek, could walk all day long with him :laughing:

Brilliant :smiley: Love it :smiley: :smiley:

Just a little tribute to max, he passed away in my arms last night… you was far from the “perfect dog” but you was my dog, a big part of me went with you last night!

Hope you find peace, and we WILL meet again son ■■

This was my pedigree Alsatian Elsa.
I had her from a pup and she lived to 15 and 6 months, which is good for any dog let alone a full pedigree.
She played with all my kids, and grew up with them, she was like a big kid herself.
On the other hand she was one hell of a good guard dog.
My eldest lad came home one day and she had collapsed in the garden while everyone was out. My lad sat with her and nursed her until the vet came and put her to sleep, I was away at the time.

A few years later after vowing to never get another dog, we went to the other extreme of dogs, and got Louie, an 8 yr old Jack Russell who was looking for a home, had him 3 yrs now.

It’s heart breaking when they go, they truly are a man’s best friend… Glad you could give a loving home to a new dog mate :smiley: I’ve got one of Max’s pups, she’s called Hershey (asin the chocolate bar)

When i came home without him she didn’t move from his spot, it’s a cruel world at times!

yt03:
It’s heart breaking when they go, they truly are a man’s best friend… Glad you could give a loving home to a new dog mate :smiley: I’ve got one of Max’s pups, she’s called Hershey (asin the chocolate bar)

When i came home without him she didn’t move from his spot, it’s a cruel world at times!

Remember the good times :smiley: They had a good life with you and you,with them :smiley: :smiley:
Life goes on and there are always other characters out there looking for a home :smiley:

Sorry for your loss yt03.

Very sorry to hear of your loss yt03.

I know things seem difficult at the moment, I have lost all too many over the years.

Things will get better and in time hopefully you will find another best friend to enjoy your days with.
I swore blind I wouldn’t put myself through it again, but now have another best mate.

This is my boy;

Thankyou for the kind words, still expect to see him bounding up to me when i get through the front door, will take alot of time to get over it i should imagine…

I’ve had quite a sheltered life tbh, no family bereavement in 25 years’ then max has parted company and he was like a son, told the kids he’s the big bright star in the sky, i was in pieces’ when my two year old was calling him to come in :cry:

I’m going to have to wrap her in bubble wrap, this is Hershey… Max’s pup from the first time he fancied a bit :grimacing:

Sadly my best friend has lost his short battle with cancer,taken far to early for such a big strong lad,
Until we meet again Harty i shall never stop loving or missing you

Very sorry for your loss 740MICK.

It is always a tough time and never easy.

Chin up buddy :wink:

Thank You Marky for your kind words,still very raw at the minute but the wife and i are getting there.

740MICK:
0Sadly my best friend has lost his short battle with cancer,taken far to early for such a big strong lad,
Until we meet again Harty i shall never stop loving or missing you

Feel for you mate - Very sad time :cry:

Thanks Toddy.