TRUCK- Long Distance Diaries VOL 2

Shandy123:
Can’t find it on Amazon at all

I think you can order it online via the Biglorryblog site, which you can access from this forum. Robert

Will there be another this year?

mikemccord72:
I once talked to a driver and he reckoned he had driven some wierd type of oil all the way across Europe into Russia and delivered it to a power station in China a couple of months later. I always thought what an adventure that would be.

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

I would suggest any oil would be loaded in a lift tank / tank container for a trip of this magnitude, as a one off or a regular load. There are several companies running deep into Russia and the heating systems are self contained.

To enter China no matter what you will need a Chinese driving licence (I have passed one hence I know) and you will have to register the truck to be on Chinese number plates. And even then you will need a guide.

There are some Russian guys that I know of who run in to China, but its only to the logistics hubs by the border. As an example this guy youtube.com/watch?v=ZZXSOXdoMqo (don’t know him personally, but you can understand that the whole going in to China stuff that was mentioned here is a tale and nothing more)

Riho:
To enter China no matter what you will need a Chinese driving licence (I have passed one hence I know) and you will have to register the truck to be on Chinese number plates. And even then you will need a guide.

There are some Russian guys that I know of who run in to China, but its only to the logistics hubs by the border. As an example this guy youtube.com/watch?v=ZZXSOXdoMqo (don’t know him personally, but you can understand that the whole going in to China stuff that was mentioned here is a tale and nothing more)

Thats an interesting video there,make me wish i could understand russian. Thanks for sharing!

Danne

Dirty Dan:

Riho:

Thats an interesting video there,make me wish i could understand russian. Thanks for sharing!

Danne

Not much information in what he says to be honest. The guy is extremely foul mouthed and its difficult to watch it as every second word is swearing.

Some lorries that I saw whilst living in China and visiting Japan

That looks brilliant! Didn’t know there was a previous one, can you still get copies of it?