TRUCK DRAWINGS

I want to know how this guy is posting under my screename,I seen loads of replies and threads by scaniamad(me) yet I hav’nt made them and I sure don’t draw trucks,I drive em,wot the he’ll is going on ■■? Can a mod please sort it as I’m in France at mo and doing this off my phone hey !

i was thinking about your user name as in another topic about the truck simulator, a post made by your user name mentions something along the lines of when i pass my class2 and class1 i want to drive . . .

had me sat there thinking am sure he drives a silver scania topline :confused:

I was not aware that this screen name was taken as when i registered as scaniamad and put a password and i was accepted. it never said that the name was taken. I will reregister under a different name. Im sorry :blush: but i didnt know there was another scaniamad.

I was wondering how I was posting when I was sat on a ferry or sumthing,and lookin at posts thinking,I didn’t write that,and ye I drive a silver topline V8,hopefully a Mod will see it and get it sorted hey !

How strange, identical posts at the same time :neutral_face:

all very good :smiley:

Sorry scaniamad for using ur screen name again but ive registered under a different name on saturday and it still hasnt been activated when it is only supposed to take 12 hours. :angry:

e cool drawings there lads… might pluck up the courage to put some of mine on … :blush: … heres me thinking thtat i was sad drawing them as well as taking pics …

plucked up the courage to put some of mine on here… :blush: . dont draw as much detail as the others above which are all fantastic BTW…but here you go anyway lads… hope u enjoy feel feel to comment…

I have done some drawings myself, but they are not 3D :frowning: They are not the best as I am only 14, but good enough for me. I will try and get pictures up soon.

I think this thread has motivated me to have ago at 3D, as yours are superb ScaniaMad. I am sure if you sent them in to T&D they would be greatly appreciated!

I take it your a DAF 105 and Scania Topline fan?

I think they only look good in black and white when you can get shading like Pete’s, yours do look good, but I prefer the coloured Volvo.

Good stuff. :smiley:

Hi benni,
Welcome to TruckNetUk
thanks for the comments, by the way i was called scaniamad on here but i reregistered :smiley: after some confusion over screen names. I do prefer black & white as i’m not very good at colouring them in :blush: look forward to seeing your artwork.

Hi Benni im 14 to.Welcome to trucknet :smiley:

I have posted this elsewhere but it fits in nicely here too.

joerobey.blogspot.com/

Amazing pencil drawings from a friends younger brother.

Wheel Nut:
I have posted this elsewhere but it fits in nicely here too.

joerobey.blogspot.com/

Amazing pencil drawings from a friends younger brother.

woo lad their class and all of the overs mine are just the side lol a square and rectangle on wheels lol

I know its not a truck but its truck related. Its supposed to be svempas version of the scania griffin.

Thats wicked mate! :sunglasses:

Im sorry I havent got my pics up yet, but I have done some 3D drawings now. :smiley: Will get them up tommorrow I hope.

Just found these I thought you might like:
home.planet.nl/~west2182/images/Drawings.htm
hankstruckpictures.com/robert_thompson.htm

hi benni,
thanks for the comment, ive seen tht dutch guys work and hes very good, he won a competition to design custom scania for a dutch trucking magazine called pimpascania and winner got his truck made for real and sold at auction for charity.
http://home.planet.nl/~west2182/images/PimpaScania.htm

Hi Scanimad,

nice drawings, keep up the good work,

heres a few of mine

The 3 above were done a few years ago now, the one below was done last year for truckfest

This one was done a few years ago

Regards

Ant

Hi Willie Roadstar,
brilliant drawings, did u do the airbrush jobs on those cuz they are awesome i’d love to be able to do it. :slight_smile:

dlote2009:
Hi Willie Roadstar,
brilliant drawings, did u do the airbrush jobs on those cuz they are awesome i’d love to be able to do it. :slight_smile:

Yes,

I was self employed as an airbrush artist for a couple of years, but suffered some health problems through it so had to give it up, went back to truck sales for 2 years before being made redundant in March, back on the road now and loving it !!

Did a number of trucks but mainly did large fairground rides, the biggest being the one below, took me 5 weeks !!!

50ft wide & 30ft high packs on a trailer - see below

Regards

Ant