Travis Perkins reversing upto a horse

Riot control, whilst welding a baton

Ploughman

The-Snowman:

chester:
So could we both agree the only person acting in a proper manner we’re a teenage ■■■■■■■ a horse, as opposed to a professional LGV Driver who gets paid from a large Company which preaches H&S

Yes We certainly could.

My point though, since you missed it, is that instead of holding on properly due to the very real possibility of the horse rearing up, bolting or getting spooked, she decided to hold on with one hand and use her phone with the other.
My first instinct in that situation would be to hold on and be in proper and full control of the unpredictable animal, not getting my phone out to record anything thus rendering my control limited
Just my thoughts. Agree with them or not

The fat bloke in a truck could have had a heart attack.
My question to Snowtroll is?
1did the mount rear up and jolt it’s hinds?
2 was a 13 yr old teenage girl more in control than a professional driver?
3 why is Snowtroll making a mockery of good LGV drivers
4 why is Snowtroll making up situation which may or may not happen.

See original post for facts

Using a rodeo rider, medieval jousting, and a ■■■■ highwayman as an example of being in control of a horse?..
In a comparison of some young kid riding her pony in the country :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:
Chester mate, you are either a ■■■■■■■■■■ a troll a ■■■■ idiot or all 3.
:laughing: :laughing:

I mean …ffs man. :unamused: :smiley:

robroy:
Using a rodeo rider, medieval jousting, and a [zb] highwayman as an example of being in control of a horse?..
In a comparison of some young kid riding her pony in the country :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:
Chester mate, you are either a ■■■■■■■■■■ a troll a [zb] idiot or all 3.

:laughing:
It was that level of desperation, coupled with the having to make stuff up, that gave me the biggest laugh
He also seems to be so desperate for my attention hes posting at half 2 in the morning!

is it filmed on a phone though? some of the riders from the local stables are wearing a small camera attached to the hi viz, similar to what cyclists are now wearing,

dle1uk:
is it filmed on a phone though? some of the riders from the local stables are wearing a small camera attached to the hi viz, similar to what cyclists are now wearing,

Are they so poor they can’t afford a motorbike??

The-Snowman:

robroy:
Using a rodeo rider, medieval jousting, and a [zb] highwayman as an example of being in control of a horse?..
Chester mate, you are either a ■■■■■■■■■■ a troll a [zb] idiot or all 3.

:laughing:
It was that level of desperation, coupled with the having to make stuff up, that gave me the biggest laugh
He also seems to be so desperate for my attention hes posting at half 2 in the morning!

In all fairness though lads, the ’ Jousting ’ retort as advocated by his Ladybird book of Medieval England was very good :wink: :laughing:

ETS:

dle1uk:

Maybe they live in council houses.

ETS:

dle1uk:

Tbf a horse costs more to run than a motorbike.

That’s why you see mopeds being screamed around council estates by the youth and not ponies :wink: :laughing:

toonsy:

ETS:

dle1uk:

Tbf a horse costs more to run than a motorbike.

That’s why you see mopeds being screamed around council estates by the youth and not ponies :wink: :laughing:

You’ve obviously not been to an Irish council estate more ponies than at Newmarket

Nite Owl:

ETS:

dle1uk:

Maybe they live in council houses.

You beat me to it. :smiley:

Anyone thought that the driver might have thought he was backing up to a bay (bay horse…sorry I’ll get my coat)