Tramping

Very poor effort here by the snapper must be that time of year again.As we all know someone always wans a fight and to start an argument with there imaginary mates :unamused: :unamused:

It’s a bit difficult to drive over the Alps, see the Swiss lakes, pause for moose crossing the road in Northern Sweden without tramping though.

Course you might end up working for a company that puts you in a hotel half the time, or even on the rare occasion you are loaded and have to stay with the vehicle, pay you all the way through…

dozy:

the maoster:

dozy:

snapper711:
I think tramping is for very sad people indeed. …parking in a filthy disgusting truckstop for 11hrs is hardly fun,to think you could be in Bangkok doing much better things…yes all trampers are very sad people

well you’ve found out one thing quickly on here if they’ve no reasoned answer they’ll shout troll , praise the moderators then go on about the thread being locked soon enough :unamused: :unamused:
as for sad I think the sadness is not the fact they sleep in ■■■■ stinking lay-bys , it’s the fact in a lot of cases they’d rather do that than take the opertunity to park the car in the works yard , jump in there’s and go home for the night and see there Mrs / kids because apparently £22.50 night out money is more important to them and they don’t get it in there yard , or a lot dont
wife , kids , home or £22.50 / night out , they choose the latter , no other description for that than sad :exclamation: :exclamation: , makes you wonder why the got married and had kids , actually sad isn’t the correct word really , selfish [zb] is a more apdt description .
you see on telly all the time about kids being abandoned by there parents and there’s outrage about it , but a lot of trampers abandon the kids 6 days a week ( being a bit unfair there it makes much more sense to stay out on a Friday and run in sat doesn’t it :unamused: ) and yet a words not said :exclamation: actually while I’m out there sat why not make a day of it , another day isn’t going to matter to the little ones is it :unamused:
nb try a day with the kids , me and my Mrs took are little niece down Wyndham park feeding the ducks , what a laugh we had , then we had a picnic , got her a ice cream , just the smile on her face made our day , her mum & dad thought it was more important to go to the grand prix at silverstone than a day with lea :unamused: :smiling_imp: just like trampers that find a night out in a Lorry more important than a night at home with the kids
this is sad op , not a layby the fact they don’t want to go home and see there families
nnb I’m really looking forward to Sunday and a day at skeggy with Mrs , lea :smiley:

Yet you still tramp for Stobbies, you post pictures of yourself parked in unsuitable places, nobody else seems to struggle to avoid "■■■■ stained laybys " , you continually not only get shafted but seem to actually relish the strife, you tell us your Mrs is constantly in tears yet YOU, yes YOU are seemingly too stupid or blinkered to remedy the problem, you constantly whine and ■■■■■ about every aspect of the job yet like some kind of blind sadist you continue to subject yourself to it.

Grow a spine you idiot and take a different career path or at least a different driving job ffs and leave the rest of us who’s IQ does not begin with a decimal point to get on with the job.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , you still smarting from Connor kicking your ■■■ about your in competence as a driver on that howdens thread :laughing: :laughing: , and as for iq,s

Dozy, I worked as a 7.5 tonner driver for an industrial laundry company many years ago and one of our regular contracts was RR, I saw blokes there that would struggle to tie their shoelaces and they had all completed apprenticeships too, apprenticeships are often (not always granted) about learning through repetition, just like teaching a monkey to press the blue button to gain a banana.

Come to think of it, perhaps we’ve met already, do you just wear slip ons now?

Anyway showing off your treasured bit of RR paper as good ol’ Shania said “That don’t impress a me much, uhh uhh uh ohh yeah”

And tbf I don’t think anybody on here takes Conor’s regular and unfounded insults and name calling seriously anyway do they? :laughing:
Speaking as somebody who has been on the end of it a few times…ooerr Mrs. :laughing:

I enjoy the crack

dozy:

the maoster:

dozy:

snapper711:
I think tramping is for very sad people indeed. …parking in a filthy disgusting truckstop for 11hrs is hardly fun,to think you could be in Bangkok doing much better things…yes all trampers are very sad people

well you’ve found out one thing quickly on here if they’ve no reasoned answer they’ll shout troll , praise the moderators then go on about the thread being locked soon enough :unamused: :unamused:
as for sad I think the sadness is not the fact they sleep in ■■■■ stinking lay-bys , it’s the fact in a lot of cases they’d rather do that than take the opertunity to park the car in the works yard , jump in there’s and go home for the night and see there Mrs / kids because apparently £22.50 night out money is more important to them and they don’t get it in there yard , or a lot dont
wife , kids , home or £22.50 / night out , they choose the latter , no other description for that than sad :exclamation: :exclamation: , makes you wonder why the got married and had kids , actually sad isn’t the correct word really , selfish [zb] is a more apdt description .
you see on telly all the time about kids being abandoned by there parents and there’s outrage about it , but a lot of trampers abandon the kids 6 days a week ( being a bit unfair there it makes much more sense to stay out on a Friday and run in sat doesn’t it :unamused: ) and yet a words not said :exclamation: actually while I’m out there sat why not make a day of it , another day isn’t going to matter to the little ones is it :unamused:
nb try a day with the kids , me and my Mrs took are little niece down Wyndham park feeding the ducks , what a laugh we had , then we had a picnic , got her a ice cream , just the smile on her face made our day , her mum & dad thought it was more important to go to the grand prix at silverstone than a day with lea :unamused: :smiling_imp: just like trampers that find a night out in a Lorry more important than a night at home with the kids
this is sad op , not a layby the fact they don’t want to go home and see there families
nnb I’m really looking forward to Sunday and a day at skeggy with Mrs , lea :smiley:

Yet you still tramp for Stobbies, you post pictures of yourself parked in unsuitable places, nobody else seems to struggle to avoid "■■■■ stained laybys " , you continually not only get shafted but seem to actually relish the strife, you tell us your Mrs is constantly in tears yet YOU, yes YOU are seemingly too stupid or blinkered to remedy the problem, you constantly whine and ■■■■■ about every aspect of the job yet like some kind of blind sadist you continue to subject yourself to it.

Grow a spine you idiot and take a different career path or at least a different driving job ffs and leave the rest of us who’s IQ does not begin with a decimal point to get on with the job.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , you still smarting from Connor kicking your ■■■ about your in competence as a driver on that howdens thread :laughing: :laughing: , and as for iq,s

My mate passed an apprenticeship and couldn’t tie his shoes till he was 15.

Since you want to go on about IQ:

• You’re
  • Conor
  • incompetence
  • Howdens
  • IQ’s

reef don’t try and turn this in to me boasting , you know full well the only time those have ever been posted on here is when you lot do the dozy is as thick as pig ■■■■ jibes ,and as for your any one can work in the development machine shop and work on development aero engine parts because I delivered in a 7.5t truck and everyone was thick as pig ■■■■ , it’s not even worth a reply because it’s the most stupid thing I’ve ever read on here
I’ve not worked there for decades but do you seriously think they’d invest millions / training schools / training instructors etc etc if any Tom , ■■■■ or Harry of the street could machine a aero engine casing, w t f am I doing replying to this crap

Crossed my mind reading this, Doze - does Stobarts know you come on here regularly - because every time you do, you make the job look like absolute pants.

Hardly a poster boy for recruitment into their happy band, are you ?

This thread is full of win.

At one end we’ve got some chump laying out a path of obvious-bait-is-obvious and predictably all the usual suspects have waded right in to argue with him despite there being a 10 page thread just a few weeks back basically telling people to ignore such obvious bait as they’ll quickly get bored and go away if no-one bites. :unamused: Then at the other end of the thread we’ve got another chump bragging about his IQ… immediately after writing a big block of incoherent nonsense that makes Andrejs’ posts look like the Queen’s English in comparison.

You couldn’t make it up.

dozy:
reef don’t try and turn this in to me boasting , you know full well the only time those have ever been posted on here is when you lot do the dozy is as thick as pig [zb] jibes ,and as for your any one can work in the development machine shop and work on development aero engine parts because I delivered in a 7.5t truck and everyone was thick as pig [zb] , it’s not even worth a reply because it’s the most stupid thing I’ve ever read on here
I’ve not worked there for decades but do you seriously think they’d invest millions / training schools / training instructors etc etc if any Tom , ■■■■ or Harry of the street could machine a aero engine casing, w t f am I doing replying to this crap

I got dozy to bite, that’s almost unheard of, what do I win? :smiley:

dozy:
reef don’t try and turn this in to me boasting , you know full well the only time those have ever been posted on here is when you lot do the dozy is as thick as pig [zb] jibes ,and as for your any one can work in the development machine shop and work on development aero engine parts because I delivered in a 7.5t truck and everyone was thick as pig [zb] , it’s not even worth a reply because it’s the most stupid thing I’ve ever read on here

It’s funny how dramatically your grammar and construction improves when you feel the need isn’t it Ady?

Reef:

dozy:

I got dozy to bite, that’s almost unheard of, what do I win? :smiley:

yes you had me still zb posting at 10 pm when I needed to be up at 2.00 and then I hardly slept in those 4 hrs

Rob K:
This thread is full of win.

At one end we’ve got some chump laying out a path of obvious-bait-is-obvious and predictably all the usual suspects have waded right in to argue with him despite there being a 10 page thread just a few weeks back basically telling people to ignore such obvious bait as they’ll quickly get bored and go away if no-one bites. :unamused: Then at the other end of the thread we’ve got another chump bragging about his IQ… immediately after writing a big block of incoherent nonsense that makes Andrejs’ posts look like the Queen’s English in comparison.

You couldn’t make it up.

have you actually read the thread :unamused: , my iq was brought up by the moaster , I just responded to the claim my iq was -.00001 or whatever he said
but this wouldn’t be t/ net without posters trying to twist the facts would it

snapper711:

beefy4605:

snapper711:

Please tell us more of your horrific experiences . For a truly accurate picture of the depravity of your experiences we need more details of where , when and why you had to suffer this indignity . We await your reply …

Are you a tramper?

I was. …done about 4 months…like I say though ‘what a very sad existence’…it almost alienates you from the normal world…yeah if you were taking home a grand a week then I could see why people do it

Edited
…Decided RobK is right, why tf bother responding to this ■■■■■■■■. :unamused:

robroy:
Edited
…Decided RobK is right, why tf bother responding to this ■■■■■■■■. :unamused:

Because according to this thread, you are a very sad tramper mate… :laughing:

snapper711:

snapper711:

beefy4605:

snapper711:

Please tell us more of your horrific experiences . For a truly accurate picture of the depravity of your experiences we need more details of where , when and why you had to suffer this indignity . We await your reply …

Are you a tramper?

I was. …done about 4 months…like I say though ‘what a very sad existence’…it almost alienates you from the normal world…yeah if you were taking home a grand a week then I could see why people do it

good man your talking to yourself now and replying to your own posts - that will save the rest of us having to reply now . You talk away to yourself and when your finished be so kind as to let us know your conclusions . You might as well argue with yourself as the rest of us .
And to answer your question - Yes I “tramp” - but its no sad existance . I have things set up so I have a comfortabe life on the road . A little organisation and planning can turn “a sad existance” into quite a enjoyable time away from family and friends . I understand not everyone can organise thenselves and seem to need to be spoonfed directions , start times , stop times , where to park / fuel / eat/ etc etc but if you have a couple of functioning braincells you can have a comfortable life on the road . Obviously its not as good as a four poster bed , a supermodel wife / girlfriend and a michelin stared chef at home but you’ve got to start somewhere .