Training Diary

Sorry forgot to say about your pic. Try uploading to photobucket first its free and easy. :smiley:

Well done mate, great result indeed :slight_smile:

Well done mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Congrats mate, top result with 2 minors. You will be smiling for weeks on your pass :smiley:

Congratulations pal, a great result :smiley: :smiley:
Must admit that half hour before the test started was causing me some serious heart failure :open_mouth:
After driving so well and making good steady progress all week :smiley: Out came the demons :smiling_imp: Last min nerves :cry: Not unusual tho, it happens so often :unamused:
Anyhow the rest is history :smiley: now i’m looking forward to getting you back in June and into the Artic.
Have a good holiday, you deserve it. I’ll be in touch soon with yr June date for the dentists waiting room :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley:

Well done on the pass.

Thanks for all the comments guys and gals, :smiley: Thanks for the fireworks Rog, its great to see them! :sunglasses: Many thanks once again Paul, see you in June. :smiley:

Everyone keep an eye out for my c+e training diary :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: COMING SOON!!!

Congratulations matey! knew you’d do it

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

congratulations and well done on the result of 2 minors

brill diary too

Jen x

Well done on the pass and that was a great diary of your week, I was near hanging off the edge of the seat reading the test day section lol! Best of luck for your future c+e training! Im in the process of booking my c+e training at the moment!!