Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

kcrussell25:
Itis also reported that he didn’t plead guilty, he wasn’t asked for one at the time

:open_mouth:

Surely ‘if’ he didn’t actually plead guilty :confused: then the Guardian at least should be put on trial for contempt of court and/or perverting the course of justice by deliberately misrepresenting the details of a trial thereby prejudicing any retrial or appeal.

theguardian.com/uk-news/2018 … -13-months

…Perhaps the actual definition of “Contempt of Court” needs to be looked at?

I always wondered why people up on charges for which they could get 1-2 years porridge for instance - lie through their teeth throughout their trial, get found guilty anyway, and rather than be sentenced to 4 years for Perjury (the more serious offence - if it gets four years - right?) - they get something meaningless like “two years suspended” for the original crime that they not only put the country through a waste of money standing for a jury trial, but then lied under oath in the witness box as to their own defence.

FFS. The system isn’t so much broken - it was like an IKEA pack, and never put together properly in the first place.! :unamused:

For me, he is a working class hero.

He is a serious inconvenience for the authorities, however many of the powers that be in this country are corrupt. Facts are facts, and the burying of heads in sand does not make them disappear.

Working class folks in our country are sick to death of uncontrolled immigration. We have immigrants who have committed atrocities, we have many of our own lot (imported truck drivers) who routinely avoid taxation and we have many importee’s who have ended up being imprisoned at OUR cost for THEIR crimes :unamused:

Speaking out is not wrong. And it WILL continue.

eagerbeaver:
For me, he is a working class hero.

He is a serious inconvenience for the authorities, however many of the powers that be in this country are corrupt. Facts are facts, and the burying of heads in sand does not make them disappear.

Not sure if corrupt is totally the correct definition.Possibly also a case of rightly or wrongly the paranoid perception,among the establishment,that the wrong spark,in the wrong place at the wrong time,could ignite a tinderbox that they’ve knowingly zb’d up in creating.That combined with a vociferous faction which wants to plough on with the failed ‘multicultural’ ( monocultural ) agenda.IE a similar situation as that which existed in the former Yugoslavia.

I reckon if TR stood on a UKIP ticket now - He’d win a seat. It is time for the other unelectable so-called “Far” right parties to team up with UKIP in any case. :bulb:

Tucker Carlson from Fox interviewing Tommy, first media interview following release on bail, he’s avoiding the fake news/propaganda driven msm and i don’t blame him one bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=mdZZD89ucoI

basically he has had the back of his legs smacked with the implication of what may happen to him if he dont cop himself on and behave.
can you imagine the stink if some muslim got similar treatment? white genocide in action once again.

dieseldog999:
basically he has had the back of his legs smacked with the implication of what may happen to him if he dont cop himself on and behave.
can you imagine the stink if some muslim got similar treatment? white genocide in action once again.

Yep, I can see that all the way from Oz.

…If AfD can go from 0 to 94 seats in Germany, then why can’t UKIP go from 0 to ■■? seats in this country?

There’s nothing wrong with this guy, other than the Liberal Left cannot stand him.

Talks sense. No shouting. No hate speech. Acting like an opposition leader should be acting.

UKIP need to refine their candidates for the next election well in advance. Weak, unpopular, and poorly presentable candidates need to be replaced during this interlude when we don’t think there is going to be an election any time soon…

…Otherwise, the next election will be announced suddenly (Eg. Announced March 31st 2019 to take place in early May 2019) - and UKIP once again “Won’t be ready with actual 3-d candidates in over 500 wards for the forthcoming election…”

What were the reasons cited that Robinson cannot in any shape or form “join UKIP” btw?

If he did join UKIP, he could bring his own support base with him, and solve that age-old problem of the “Right Vote being Split”. :bulb: :bulb:

Winseer:
…If AfD can go from 0 to 94 seats in Germany, then why can’t UKIP go from 0 to ■■? seats in this country?

There’s nothing wrong with this guy, other than the Liberal Left cannot stand him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOm9NF9tXww

Talks sense. No shouting. No hate speech. Acting like an opposition leader should be acting.

UKIP need to refine their candidates for the next election well in advance. Weak, unpopular, and poorly presentable candidates need to be replaced during this interlude when we don’t think there is going to be an election any time soon…

…Otherwise, the next election will be announced suddenly (Eg. Announced March 31st 2019 to take place in early May 2019) - and UKIP once again “Won’t be ready with actual 3-d candidates in over 500 wards for the forthcoming election…”

What were the reasons cited that Robinson cannot in any shape or form “join UKIP” btw?

If he did join UKIP, he could bring his own support base with him, and solve that age-old problem of the “Right Vote being Split”. :bulb: :bulb:

Firstly Germany has a PR based electoral system which,unlike the AfD,UKIP obviously doesn’t have the luxury of.While spending loads of cash out of relatively limited funds,compared to the mainstream parties,on trying to swing impossible constituencies and their equally no hoper electorates will eventually bleed those funds dry for arguably relatively little return in terms of seats.Such as the cash wasted in fighting the Lewisham East by election.Which realistically limits what UKIP can actually do in terms of effectively fighting the next election.As opposed to concentrating those resources in carefully targeted and more credible seats like David Davis’ ? for one example among proper possible UKIP strongholds in East Anglia etc.

With the best that can be hoped for being for UKIP to take over the position of King maker in a hung parliament from the DUP. :bulb:

As for Robinson UKIP have shown solidarity with his position and surely it’s up to him to return the favour by at least endorsing UKIP to his supporters as the only credible alternative to yet more of the treacherous ConLabLibSNP status quo,regardless of his own position.

youtube.com/watch?v=_aFmnL42OTw

UKIP need to make more extensive use of Social Media, and resist these attempts to “Monopolize the Internet” by the mainstream.

If there is going to be any money spent - then why not spent it on social functions where one can have a decent night out among people of like mind?

…Surely a better thing to spend money on than ■■■■■■■ into a headwind - chasing votes in wards full of lefties…

UKIP’s best chance - is to go for the disillusioned Libdem Voter (Who represents “Libdem Leave Voters■■?”) and the “Regret voting Tory” voter. Most of all though - get that nearly third of people who can’t be arsed to vote off their arses - and into the polling stations - just to turf out the incument - of whatever party they happen to represent, since it is clearly 100% the case that the incumbent at this time “won’t be UKIP”.

If UKIP have come second to Labour in a seat previously, then UKIP need more voters to switch their habits in the way I’ve described above. I don’t figure there to be much chance of “Eating into the winning Labour candidate’s vote” otherwise.

In wards where UKIP came second to Conservative or even Libdem in 2015/2017 - I would recommend that Labour voters should consider switching to UKIP - just to get the Tory out, where the Labour candidate was unable to make a serious dent in the winning Tory’s poll last time. :bulb:

The PR over FptP voting system - can be made to work in UKIP’s favour IF they can “Blanket Field” their candidates, rather than concentrate on just a few “winnable” seats, which is easy for the mainstream to counter-move against. Grimsby? Thurrock? South Thanet? EASY to bat away UKIPs efforts. 500 seats at once all around the country though? - The Mainstream campaingers don’t have enough resolve of their own to stop a multi-pronged approach to taking any and all seats away from them. I would say every seat where there is a Remainer in a Brexit-voting ward - should be up for grabs for starters… 4 figure majorities some of these characters have got even now. It must be easier to take a four figure majority away from a Remainer in a Brexit seat than “concentrate all firepower on a marginal seat where UKIP were not even second last time”… Voters for the incumbent are also more likely to be complacent in wards where their elected incumbent is sitting on a “comfortable majority” as well… This is why elections are never held in August of course… :stuck_out_tongue:

Winseer:
UKIP need to make more extensive use of Social Media, and resist these attempts to “Monopolize the Internet” by the mainstream.

If there is going to be any money spent - then why not spent it on social functions where one can have a decent night out among people of like mind?

…Surely a better thing to spend money on than ■■■■■■■ into a headwind - chasing votes in wards full of lefties…

UKIP’s best chance - is to go for the disillusioned Libdem Voter (Who represents “Libdem Leave Voters■■?”) and the “Regret voting Tory” voter. Most of all though - get that nearly third of people who can’t be arsed to vote off their arses - and into the polling stations - just to turf out the incument - of whatever party they happen to represent, since it is clearly 100% the case that the incumbent at this time “won’t be UKIP”.

If UKIP have come second to Labour in a seat previously, then UKIP need more voters to switch their habits in the way I’ve described above. I don’t figure there to be much chance of “Eating into the winning Labour candidate’s vote” otherwise.

In wards where UKIP came second to Conservative or even Libdem in 2015/2017 - I would recommend that Labour voters should consider switching to UKIP - just to get the Tory out, where the Labour candidate was unable to make a serious dent in the winning Tory’s poll last time. :bulb:

The PR over FptP voting system - can be made to work in UKIP’s favour IF they can “Blanket Field” their candidates, rather than concentrate on just a few “winnable” seats, which is easy for the mainstream to counter-move against. Grimsby? Thurrock? South Thanet? EASY to bat away UKIPs efforts. 500 seats at once all around the country though? - The Mainstream campaingers don’t have enough resolve of their own to stop a multi-pronged approach to taking any and all seats away from them. I would say every seat where there is a Remainer in a Brexit-voting ward - should be up for grabs for starters… 4 figure majorities some of these characters have got even now. It must be easier to take a four figure majority away from a Remainer in a Brexit seat than “concentrate all firepower on a marginal seat where UKIP were not even second last time”… Voters for the incumbent are also more likely to be complacent in wards where their elected incumbent is sitting on a “comfortable majority” as well… This is why elections are never held in August of course… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d guess all that fits the description of ‘carefully targeted’.IE ‘careful targetting’ doesn’t necessarily mean only a ‘few’. :bulb:

As for the social functions,also being part of the essential Party fund raising machine,that’s already happening.

As for the LibDem swing vote realistically the LibDems are an example of Soviet style Federalists masquerading as ‘Democrats’ from at least the point when Jenkins made his position clear in that regard in his vehement opposition to Labour ‘Nationalists’ like Benn and Shore and especially Heffer.The simple question,as to how do they square,even Cable’s use of his London electoral mandate to call for the destruction of Surrey’s green belt,let alone support of the EU Federal government system,with a so called ideological position of ‘local democracy’,being sufficient to filter out any of the few potential LibDem swing voters from the party’s main electoral power base of closet Soviets.

On that note realistically UKIP has to take votes from both Labour and Cons and if possible a reasonable slice of the so far stay at home non vote.Unless of course the unbelievable levels of that lost turnout figure are already actually the method which the establishment uses to rig the system in large part actually being a ‘lost/destroyed’ vote to create the required result in favour of the usual establishment Lab/Con two party system every time. :bulb:

As for defeating the controlled media the best way to do that is to actually become a UKIP member.IE the establishment certainly can’t control the internal Party news with the win win that it also adds to the Party’s funds and is obviously a permanent ongoing version of the social function among people of like mind.

Which leaves the question what is Robinson waiting for in clearly endorsing and recommending UKIP membership,or at least a UKIP vote,to all his supporters/sympathisers regardless of his own personal status in that regard.Bearing in mind Alan Craig’s clearly stated support for him outside the court of appeal.

@Carryfast are you a member of UKIP ? If you are you will know that TR and anyone who supported the EDL, the BNP or any other perceived as ‘far right’ organisations are permanently barred from joining. So I would hazard a guess that TR won’t be joining UKIP at any point soon, he did thank the Batten boy for his support during his unlawful incarceration but certainly didn’t make any mention of joining them. Batten boy is a minority voice in UKIP and his anti-islam rhetoric is just that rhetoric as soon as he stands down after his temporary term UKIP will be back to it’s usual one trick pony stance that suits it membership of washed up tories and middle class wxxxxxs, rumour has it the Batten is going to join forces with AMWaters and The For Britain Movement, but hey thats just a rumour lol.

Now to all of youse who said TR broke the law and deserved what he got you should have heard just how forceful Justice Bennett castigated Judge Marson, at Leeds, for assuming powers way, way beyond his pay grade and not allowing the due process of law to take place, not allowing the defendant any chance to consult with a solicitor/barrister or know the offence he was being accused of, so it was impossible for TR to enter any kind of plea, also branding his conviction a criminal offence when ‘contempt’ is a civil offence and should not have been dealt with there and then but should have been referred to the Attorney General for a decision to proceed. The conviction in Leeds was quashed as an unlawful prosecution and unlawful detention.

@Winseer I agree with everything you have said in this thread, but UKIP is not the party that is going to save Britain, they are funded by the tories and are a tory ‘lite’ party and behave just like all the other poltical elite, jump on the bandwagon, jump off the bandwagon, collect my salary/expenses and sod the electorate.

Oh and by the way I haven’t just googled around and scoured social media for this info I was actually down at the HIgh Courts of Justice on the 1st August to hear the RT HON Justice Bennett deliver his verdict it was a stellar morning all done and dusted in less than 15mins, was expecting a real stitch up but was incredibly surprised. Ezra Levant was in attendance to report the truth, unlike the MSM, he is the owner of Rebel Media who was TR’s last employer before he went freelance. The Tucker Carlson interview was indicative of just what a mental toll the incarceration and solitary confinement had taken on someone who was a fit and healthy 35yr old, it will take some rest and recuperation to get him back to health again, luckily he was off on holiday on the Friday of the week of his release and as far as I know he will be suing the Government for this debacle, oh and Judge Marson has been given a bit of gardening leave whilst his behaviour and actions are being investigated, yer just couldn’t make this stuff up, talk about hoisted by his own petard.

That’s all for now folks from Team Tommy lol,

PS Latest news from Team Tommy retrial for ‘contempt’ set for Tuesday 4th September at the Old Bailey.

#iamtommy #freemelshaw FBM AMW NFSE !

Regards
Dave Penn;

davepenn54:
@Carryfast are you a member of UKIP ? If you are you will know that TR and anyone who supported the EDL, the BNP or any other perceived as ‘far right’ organisation are permanently barred from joining. So I would hazard a guess that TR won’t be joining UKIP at any point soon, he did thank the Batten boy for his support during his unlawful incarceration but certainly didn’t make any mention of joining them. Batten boy is a minority voice in UKIP and his anti-islam rhetoric is just that rhetoric as soon as he stands down after his temporary term UKIP will be back to it’s usual one trick pony stance that suits it membership of washed up tories and middle class wxxxxxs, rumour has it the Batten is going to join forces with AMwaters and The For Britain Movement, but hey thats just a rumour lol.

Regards
Dave Penn;

All of which might have been fair ‘if’ numerous new/previous UKIP members hadn’t joined the party specifically because of/based on Batten’s leadership among ‘others’ who’ve made it clear that their continuing membership depends on Batten’s ongoing leadership of the Party.While it’s bleedin obvious why UKIP can’t be seen to countenance anything or anyone rightly or wrongly perceived as being ‘extremist’ in nature.While Batten being enthusiastically accepted as leader of the Party obviously makes him anything but a ‘minority voice’ in the party.On that note I’d guess that ‘if’ Batten jumps ship from UKIP ( doubtful ) I’d guess that it’s quite possible his supporters in UKIP would jump with him.

As for whether I’m a member of UKIP make of all that what you will. :wink:

@carryfast, I don’t make anything of it, you are entitled to your opinion and to express your view, but I’m going to go out on a limb here and, taking in the many threads you have contributed to over the years, some things I’ve agreed with, some I haven’t, but there is one thing I feel very sure about and it is this, at your next medication time ask the nurse to give you the RED PILL instead of the BLUE PILL, the undoubted energy you have, your research skills and your ability to stand yer corner under ridicule and lorry driver ‘banter’ could be used in a more constructive arena. :wink:

Our Country is in a very dark period, as I’m sure you are fully aware of, and whatever you think about TR he is a lone voice at the moment and I really had no time for him or the EDL, BNP, NF, BF or any other far right organisation, until he joined the Quilliam Foundation alongside Majid Nawaz, a self confessed ex radical moslem terrorist supporter, if TR could ditch his organisation because he couldn’t keep the far right ■■■■’s out of it and work alongside this fella I felt it deserved a much deeper investigation. What I discovered was a young white working class fella who took a stand and started a movement that snowballed beyond his wildest dreams, but he wasn’t a racist or ‘far right’ and did have a very in depth knowledge of the subject matter he was challenging, in fact in many cases he knew more about the RoP and its handbook than a lot of it’s most ardent foollowers. It inspired me to also research the RoP and its handbook and that led me to support him and finally swallow that RED PILL, it took about three of them actually because I had been asleep for so long. :blush:

Regards
Dave Penn;

davepenn54:
@carryfast, I don’t make anything of it, you are entitled to your opinion and to express your view, but I’m going to go out on a limb here and, taking in the many threads you have contributed to over the years, some things I’ve agreed with, some I haven’t, but there is one thing I feel very sure about and it is this, at your next medication time ask the nurse to give you the RED PILL instead of the BLUE PILL, the undoubted energy you have, your research skills and your ability to stand yer corner under ridicule and lorry driver ‘banter’ could be used in a more constructive arena. :wink:

Our Country is in a very dark period, as I’m sure you are fully aware of, and whatever you think about TR he is a lone voice at the moment and I really had no time for him or the EDL, BNP, NF, BF or any other far right organisation, until he joined the Quilliam Foundation alongside Majid Nawaz, a self confessed ex radical moslem terrorist supporter, if TR could ditch his organisation because he couldn’t keep the far right ■■■■’s out of it and work alongside this fella I felt it deserved a much deeper investigation. What I discovered was a young white working class fella who took a stand and started a movement that snowballed beyond his wildest dreams, but he wasn’t a racist or ‘far right’ and did have a very in depth knowledge of the subject matter he was challenging, in fact in many cases he knew more about the RoP and its handbook than a lot of it’s most ardent foollowers. It inspired me to also research the RoP and its handbook and that led me to support him and finally swallow that RED PILL, it took about three of them actually because I had been asleep for so long. :blush:

Regards
Dave Penn;

I’d guess the key words in that case are ‘rightly or wrongly perceived as’. :bulb: :wink:

On that basis the best possible way out of this ‘dark period’ is to support and let Batten do whatever it takes to get on with the job of leading the country through it and out the other end.Unfortunately Robinson,among others,possibly carrying too much potentially electorally damaging and counter productive baggage to take a front line position in that regard.With Robinson having already done more than his bit for the country in that regard anyway.It’s now time for him to bow out and take a well deserved rest and let Batten and people like Alan Craig get on with driving the political tank that we’re going to need to get us through the difficult at best fight that waits ahead of us.With all of us us united in our support behind them. :bulb: :wink:

commonrail:
NSDAP had similar problems as their numbers grew.

Yeh, and see where they got us…

You also agree with the NSDAP final solution?

Thanks for a most enlightening and factual post Dave. So good to see some honest reporting by Ezra Levant. Needless to say, absolutely nothing on MSM here, that I’ve seen about this whole debacle.

davepenn54:
@carryfast, […] there is one thing I feel very sure about and it is this, at your next medication time ask the nurse to give you the RED PILL instead of the BLUE PILL,

There are times when I’m not quite sure whether he has taken too many of certain kinds of pills, or too few! :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue:

Always amused me how former BNP and EDL members were banned outright from joining UKIP, and Farage has publicly taken the credit for destroying the BNP, presumably he means taking their votes, note he didn’t tell ex voters to sod off and take their votes with them :laughing:

Most BNP/EDL members or voters weren’t far right in any way shape or form, they were in the vast majority genuine working class patriots with a full set each who you’d like to be standing beside you when what’s coming to this country kicks off, as it will because we have allowed, nay encouraged, violent fifth columns to organise and establish themselves, the inevitable reckoning will be horrible.
Legions of SJWs, anti fascists (irony by-pass each and every one), MeToo’s, LBGTSWPXYZ dancers etc and indoctrinated leftys aren’t going to be defending the weak or their neighbourhoods when the time comes.

Maybe Farage was a bit wary of allowing too many patriots, the independent minded sort who can’t be bought because money/power are of little interest to them, into UKIP, in case the party became too successful and got out of his personal control.