Tom tom 6250 stolen in narrowboat raid in Beduff

Beetlejuice:
What a bunch of twunts.
Its no joke being burgled you sad idiot.

+1

Same as having your house burgled if you live on it - and I can’t see any way either that you’ve invited posts from the aspiring forum clowns it’s not like there’s a shortage of other threads they can pollute with their ‘hilarious’ comments

Beetlejuice:

dieseldog999:
would you not get one out of the insurance anyway?

in 100 yards turn left.
do a lot of agency drivers live on canal barges? :slight_smile:

Never done a day on Agency Dog.

I think you’re missing his attempted point - He’s perpetuating the suggestion that some agency drivers tend to be a little light-fingered when they have access to a regular driver’s cab.

Beetlejuice:

MrRob:
http://uk.support.tomtom.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/24844/~/my-device-has-been-stolen-or-lost

For navigation devices it’s possible for our Customer Care department to block your device from being connected to another account, if you can provide a crime reference number and a copy of the police report and proof of payment.

I’d contact them, hopefully lifetime maps is on your user account although you’d need a device to use it on.

It is fixed to the lifetime of the divice,so basically they will switch it off but i lose it.But they have offered a huge discount on my replacement.
Cheers

Thanks for confirming what TT are doing. Nice to hear they are offering a discount on a new unit for you.

dieseldog999:

Yes, me. Although we call them “narrowboats” rather than “barges” which are an entirely different thing completely. :wink:

Harry Monk:

dieseldog999:

Yes, me. Although we call them “narrowboats” rather than “barges” which are an entirely different thing completely. :wink:

Just think mate if you upgrade to a barge you can shunt freight between Hull and Leeds on your sabbatical.

Six months freighting the roads and the other six freighting the waterways :laughing:

Roymondo:

Beetlejuice:

dieseldog999:

in 100 yards turn left.

I think you’re missing his attempted point - He’s perpetuating the suggestion that some agency drivers tend to be a little light-fingered when they have access to a regular driver’s cab.

Actually I think he was suggesting that agency drivers are bad drivers that crash a lot, given that the narrow boat in the picture has crashed.

Sorry to hear of your burglary Beetlejuice, lots of scumbags about these days. I always wondered if narrowboat owners ever had problems like break ins seeing as canal ways always seem to be dark and out the way.

Let’s hope plod catches up to the thief.

Trucking sideways:

Roymondo:

Beetlejuice:

dieseldog999:

in 100 yards turn left.

Actually I think he was suggesting that agency drivers are bad drivers that crash a lot, given that the narrow boat in the picture has crashed.

Sorry to hear of your burglary Beetlejuice, lots of scumbags about these days. I always wondered if narrowboat owners ever had problems like break ins seeing as canal ways always seem to be dark and out the way.

Let’s hope plod catches up to the thief.

Canal boats getting broke into is a massive problem especially on london canals one lot did get get caught emptying a barge its easy pickings i removed a barge not long ago that had been complety emptyed