Todays view from behind the windscreen

Warm enough . Thursday .Chartes near Paris

Heading home

Pole position Deck5, so first off

Normandie ?
Bet it`s full of cars, caravans and kids.

Franglais:
Normandie ?

Yep, Normandie and it was, taken last week, when it was still sunny :laughing:
What’s happened to the weather today? Is it raining where you are ?

pierrot 14:

Franglais:
Normandie ?

Yep, Normandie and it was, taken last week, when it was still sunny :laughing:
What’s happened to the weather today? Is it raining where you are ?

Grey, damp and bloody cold. Must be down to nearly 20deg C !

24 in Angers - Sunny this morning - Cut the grass - Heading back into the thirties for Thursday…Nice

seen 2 rats already :exclamation:

Suicidal Layby as well… Yikes! :open_mouth:

Winseer:
Suicidal Layby as well… Yikes! :open_mouth:

yes windseer I’ve a thing about sleeping dangerously , strange when parking a paid :wink: , no rats tonight :exclamation: , up until now

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_R-Eiffage-CEVM_Foster-partners_D_articleimage.jpg

OwenMoney:

Millau, superb bit of construction. Scares the ■■■ out of me, don’t like heights :frowning: :frowning:
I’ve told our planner not to send me down that area and beyond and if he does I’m taking the old National :laughing: :laughing:

only crossed it once and it is stunning also designed by a brit sir norman foster.

pierrot 14:

OwenMoney:

Yes it’s fantastic .Incredible engineering . This isn’t my photo as you need a really good vantage point to put it into perspective .

Crossed the Millau a few times, but when I had my courier business I went to Zona Franca at least once a week as they were building it. I used to marvel at the massive concrete stanchions going in as I drove through the village before stopping at the Maccy D’s on the roundabout at the bottom of the hill.

OwenMoney:

What a great bridge that is…

Must have an expensive toll, looking at the lack of traffic using it!

Not like one of our bridges - is it?

It’s not the tolls that make it like that. That’s how traffic is in France-sensible!

milesahead:

switchlogic:
One from Monday this week. I’ll give you a clue, it’s Italy

If someone can sort out driver shortage, it’s you, with your photos. Driving schools should pay you something. :slight_smile:

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
That’s THE most funniest thing I’ve ever seen written on here…

b

Winseer:

OwenMoney:

The motorway is cheaper and shorter when running Paris to Perpignan .The toll for the Millau is 36.70 euros

OwenMoney:

Winseer:

OwenMoney:

The motorway is cheaper and shorter when running Paris to Perpignan .The toll for the Millau is 36.70 euros

I used to love driving that road. 16 speed box, exhauster and a proper retarder. Could get involved in the driving.
12 speed auto with a half arsed engine brake ain’t the same.
And the cameras seem to be mutiplying on that road now. Dropping down the hill from Caylar ain’t half as much fun now. [emoji53]
Still lovely scenery of course!

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk