Todays view from behind the windscreen

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Reloading Paderborn.

Did you do much damage,Grumpy? :wink:

Star down under.:

Grumpy_old_trucker:
Reloading Paderborn.

Did you do much damage,Grumpy? :wink:

None whatsoever, I’m baffled as to why the picture has “fallen over”, anyway, loaded and on the way back to Europoort.

De Niro? Or Bobby as I like to call him ^^^

the maoster:
De Niro? Or Bobby as I like to call him ^^^

Well spotted. And the film for a bonus 10 points?..……(it’s my all time favourite, not that that will give you any clues!) I also think it a contender for best film ever made

Heat?

mrginge:
Heat?

10 point!

switchlogic:

mrginge:
Heat?

10 point!

I have CF in my sights Switch!

unnamed.jpg

pete smith:

switchlogic:

mrginge:
Heat?

10 point!1

The exact shot! Nicely done.

I think a shoot to kill policy is appropriate

switchlogic:

Definitely not enough time to listen to his answers.

switchlogic:

pete smith:

switchlogic:

mrginge:
Heat?

10 point!1

The exact shot! Nicely done.

We would miss Geoffrey I think, I do enjoy reading his posts… as you can probably tell I’m ready for sectioning at a secure unit :smiley:

mrginge:

switchlogic:

He would insist you would be using the wrong gun

Yup you do have a point there. I always smile when I see hes commented! Even if he’s an old raging bigot :wink:

pete smith:

mrginge:

switchlogic:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: And say you should be using some obscure gun from 1948

Love that film. I think I’m correct in saying that it’s the first time that De Niro and Pacino have acted together. That face to face scene in the restaurant just crackles with electricity.

switchlogic:

pete smith:

mrginge:

switchlogic:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: And say you should be using some obscure gun from 1948

Panzer tank with a 2 stroke engine with an Allegro gearbox and the gun would have to modified to fire UPS parcels!
(I’m glad I’m away from the laptop tomorrow with no internet)

the maoster:
Love that film. I think I’m correct in saying that it’s the first time that De Niro and Pacino have acted together. That face to face scene in the restaurant just crackles with electricity.

Both top quality actors and Val Kilmer also played a good part in Heat.

the maoster:

Face to face indeed it was. Both in Godfather but in different timelines, rarely been in films together but they are friends. Most recent was The Irishman. I’m now waiting for a certain someone to claim that Heat is an awful film just because he has to disagree.

switchlogic:

the maoster:

Face to face indeed it was. Both in Godfather but in different timelines, rarely been in films together but they are friends. Most recent was The Irishman. I’m now waiting for a certain someone to claim that Heat is an awful film just because he has to disagree.

As an aside you’d probably enjoy (assuming you haven’t already seen it) the Graham Norton show with De Niro on the couch with Tom Hiddleston who does his impression of De Niro in Heat. Worth seeking out and watching.