TNT driver ?

Weekly. Around nineteen k.

:open_mouth:

Actrosman:
Could Receive A Pay rise when ya been there a while but Seriously Have It Talked over with ya Mrs

:open_mouth: scoots off to tnt website looking for jobs that pay 19k a week… :smiley:

Dav1d:

Weekly. Around nineteen k.

:open_mouth:

Actrosman:
Could Receive A Pay rise when ya been there a while but Seriously Have It Talked over with ya Mrs

:open_mouth: scoots off to tnt website looking for jobs that pay 19k a week… :smiley:

Make sure it comes with a meal allowance before you accept! :laughing:

Slakkers:
Hi, I worked for TNT for a number of years, only left to go and work for the competition.

Loved every year I was there, really great bunch of guys and girls I worked with. Brilliant camaraderie and it launched my career in logistics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That confuses me…

If it was so good, why leave?

yourhavingalarf:

Slakkers:
Hi, I worked for TNT for a number of years, only left to go and work for the competition.

Loved every year I was there, really great bunch of guys and girls I worked with. Brilliant camaraderie and it launched my career in logistics.

That confuses me…

It is possible to be in a job you enjoy. To then find a similar employer paying more, better work life balance, more satisfying terms and conditions.

It is possible to leave a job one enjoys.
Working shouldn’t be a prison sentence!

chester:

yourhavingalarf:

Slakkers:

That confuses me…

It is possible to be in a job you enjoy. To then find a similar employer paying more, better work life balance, more satisfying terms and conditions.

It is possible to leave a job one enjoys.
Working shouldn’t be a prison sentence!

Exactly that, the competition paid more and it was less of a commute.

Parcels redirected in certain key stages :unamused:

Darkside:

robroy:

Parzonz2010:
I’ve been giving the chance to possibly get a job as a TNT pud driver can anyone give an input or have experience with them on whether i should go for it.

Wtf is a ‘‘Pud Driver’’ ? :neutral_face:

I don’t know, but it is an anagram of Druid Perv.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

eagerbeaver:

in that game, parcels will always get redirected. Generally the fault of hub staff who allocate them to the wrong trailers.

[/quote]
Yh think ill go for it then u know what his takehome is ?
[/quote]
Don’t know where you’re based, but there advertising up here £447 a week.

https://www.indeed.co.uk/jobs?q=tnt&l=Falkirk&vjk=cbbc026b0302b446

Slakkers:

eagerbeaver:

in that game, parcels will always get redirected. Generally the fault of hub staff who allocate them to the wrong trailers.

Whoosshh

Regards
Pat

mjallby:
PUD-Pick up delivery driver

PUDD WOULD BE CORRECT

Slakkers:

eagerbeaver:

[emoji85][emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk