Tipper work at hargreaves

thanks all for info :smiley: will ask more than normal questions tomorrow :wink: :wink: then see whats what. :laughing: :laughing:

i wouldnโ€™t bother like the rest have said itโ€™s a bad firm, run bent and last year vosa had them turned over in hull then hit the office still no better itโ€™s 7ph and 10ph after 48hrs, 4-5nights out a week and no gaurantee off actually being back on a weekend if your run under esh winning dont know how they run their extra buy outs but i did 70hrs a week and 4 nights out for ยฃ375 a week i lasted 6 weeks the second time because i earnt 50 quid less on the 8 wheelers and was home every night, so i went back to agency before the current climate happened. The damaged use to be there was 500 if you damaged the wagon it came out off that if you had no damage you got it at the end off the year dont know if they have changed it or not? :unamused:

I thought firms like this were a thing of the past,makes me sick when you try to do things right may be its all not true because vosa would have had them by now or has some one high up has given orders to leave them alone

i know a couple of lads who went on for hargreaves on the tippers. they both seem happy as pigs in the proverbial.
hargreaves did get a severe warning a while ago. the lads are constantly being told to stick to speed limits and keep their cards whiter than white. they also reckon thereโ€™s plenty of training before they were let loose.
i suppose you will always hear horror stories about firms though. the only way to find out is to work for them yourself.