Time to take the plunge

Hi Pete

I have a good feeling about your school and staff. I just happened upon a school 20 minutes from home that seemed equally impressive. They don’t have your infrastructure (which yours is great) or your very helpful staff although I’m impressed with my current instructor. It’s a question of logistics just now. If I’m successful in getting my licence I’m sure you will see me for on-going CPC training and any other further advancement I seek. From the brief couple of days I spent at your place I’d happily recommend your school from what I’ve seen and heard. Especially useful for anyone debating when coming to learn from further afield. The inclusive accommodation is also a big plus for those who would benefit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Passed Class 2 at first attempt this afternoon

Well done!!

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Well done buddy :smiley:

:smiley: :smiley:

Thank you all. 3 minors, all of which I know what I did wrong. Been a steep learning curve this week but to anybody unsure as to whether to give it a go please crack on. Really rewarding experience. Still got to finalise my CPC, tachograph card etc but it’s the biggest thing I’ve achieved in quite some years. Hard work starts Monday (yes, I’m having the weekend off).