Thread/poster of 2016

pete smith:
Who done the thread pretending to be new driver and balls it up by posting under his real name? fell off his moped and some one had crapped in his mopeds top box whilst delivering a pizza, that was up there with Evils difficult dozy employee!!

+1 for the above …and carryfast in a seperate catagory for mercilessly flogging any post he contributes to until its hammered to infinity for whatever reason he decides.he is on a par with terminator for tenacity in that repect. :smiley:

pete smith:
Who done the thread pretending to be new driver and balls it up by posting under his real name? fell off his moped and some one had crapped in his mopeds top box whilst delivering a pizza, that was up there with Evils difficult dozy employee!!

The pizza delivery thing was Keraguy.

Yep. Definitely made some wee come out of me.

" someone poode in my top box "… full marks Kez. Genius move by then posting under your alter ego.

“They pooded in my top box…”

Words I will never forget, the thread was great, it’s reception was great too!

Love E8B’s wind up thread too, and the ever continuing employment saga of our favourite ex squaddie The Beaver.

I also think robroy is possibly due a Lifetime Achievement Award; after all he is old enough :laughing:

Toddy2:
BTW - where is Contraflow these days?? - I am missing the smoking monkey :exclamation:

Alive and well.

F-reds:
I also think robroy is possibly due a Lifetime Achievement Award; after all he is old enough :laughing:

Cheers mate, I’m a bit like Rod Stewart, the older I get the younger I behave,… and I get better looking.
Not had as many blondes as the Rodmaster though. :smiley:

My award goes to Truckbling/Carl Usher who likes to keep reminding us he earns a grand a week in nearly every post (but stresses he does not like to talk about it :smiley: ) and keeps reminding us (especially me) how crap our lives are…love him to bits :smiley:

robroy:

F-reds:

Cheers mate, I’m a bit like Rod Stewart, the older I get the younger I behave,… and I get better looking.
Not had as many blondes as the Rodmaster though. :smiley:

My award goes to Truckbling/Carl Usher who likes to keep reminding us he earns a grand a week in nearly every post (but stresses he does not like to talk about it :smiley: ) and keeps reminding us (especially me) how crap our lives are…love him to bits :smiley:

Here you go Rob; your award found by accident looking for a R G Miles photograph!

scan0007.jpg

My award will go to the barking mad Daft Dog - he reminds me of a nutter I used to run with many years ago who was equally as barking, he was a Glasgow lad too, but lived most of his life on tyneside and is still there. It would be funny if they were the same person. In cab cooking vid (which i thought was himself - lol) and I’m on the blower behinnd me peekaboo curtains that much I get cramp in my elbow.

pete smith:
Here you go Rob; your award found by accident looking for a R G Miles photograph!

Cheers mate. …Best motor I ever owned that was. :sunglasses:
E290 ■■■■■■■ Rockwell, 13 speed Fuller., never broke down while taking loads of abuse .

Contraflow:

Toddy2:
BTW - where is Contraflow these days?? - I am missing the smoking monkey :exclamation:

Alive and well.

I am so pleased, was starting to worry for you,
You have been rather quiet of late :neutral_face:

Someone should post the links in here to the threads for us new members to read so we don’t make the same mistake lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JaxDemon:
Someone should post the links in here to the threads for us new members to read so we don’t make the same mistake lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Use search facility and put in “is this fair ■■?” 10 pages long!

Toddy2:

Contraflow:

Toddy2:

Alive and well.

I am so pleased, was starting to worry for you,
You have been rather quiet of late :neutral_face:

Bigger fish to fry. :wink:

yourhavingalarf:
Keraguy…

(Who appears to have vanished) for the shunters wind up thread. Had me in fits that did.

Runner up Mr Beazle for making Dozy look even dafter than usual.

Yeah where’s he gone, that thread of his that followed mine was great, I wonder where the idea came from? :open_mouth: He did a quality job though, and only screwed it at the end after far more or effort than me. He dragged it out well with bits like the scooter accident (sounding like Dozy’s genetics), and overall strung it along well with regular posts! :smiley: As for me I did nothing after the initial post, and the WHOOSH’s just flowed from there…

As for my favorite entertainement posters. The dog once I readjust to his grammar, and Dipper never fails to get one in! :wink:
Plenty of other good posters though, along with chester… :wink:

With regards to the hall of fame (alongside CF :open_mouth:) I’d like to nominate Pop’s and Juddian…
For dad’s view of how the job should be, even if he did fancy a bloke in a queen video? :open_mouth:
Along with uncle Jud for reminding us that while auto’s are easy and lazy, we should all hate the arsetronic! :imp:
And nothing beats an Eaton! :laughing:

I was very proud to achieve 15 pages for a coffee detour.

My vote for “comedy thread” goes to Evil8 for the difficult employee spoof.
I don`t think Carryfast would appreciate that framed photo, given the blue writing in the background. . .

eagerbeaver:
I was very proud to achieve 15 pages for a coffee detour.

Hamming it up with the intent to aggravate doesn’t win you votes mate. :wink:
And well done, you must be pushing a couple of months without longing your job! :grimacing:

i always think this attitude works best for a having a sense of humour. :smiley:

Not funny in a jokey sense but I liked stagedriver and his “Identify a unit” thread.
He claimed to have been ran off the road by someone rushing for the boat and said the cops told him theyd passed him but couldnt stop as they were on their way to the accident and by the time they got to the docks (a whole ten minutes later) the boat had left.
Then guys started poking holes in his story and he got all flustered and went from being in an unladen 4x2 to a fully loaded double decker 6x2 and back again. He was in the ditch, then not and kept changing his story and digging a bigger hole for himself before he had a meltdown halfway down page 3 and stopped posting and hasnt been back on since. If I remember right it still ran to about 6 or 7 pages. That was good for a laugh.

Also the thread with the guy wanting to know about trunking work in scotland. Cant remember how it came about but by the bottom of page 1 contraflow revealed that tonez was sending him ■■■■ pics in his pm’s! :open_mouth:

Phil1979’s “can a transport office do this?”. Was given a 4am start when he finished at 6pm and said he was tired. That got away from him pretty fast

And the thread where truckbling insisted if you had a night out in a hotel your employer was legally obliged to pay the cost of it. Even when it was pointed out to him he was reading the wording wrong he kept going and then resorted to name calling and flounced off.

Id also like to remove my hat and mourn the loss of boredwivdriving. We were never going to forum buddies but I kind of miss the way he could be coherent and almost sensible on one thread then immediently become a raving nutcase who’d stopped taking his med’s on another.

How about Limeyphil, not sure if he’s posted this year but he has been the subject of a few. I wonder if he’s getting Turkey this Christmas, even if it’s cold. :smiley: :smiley: