This weeks fuel prices...spot the difference!

Just had an email of Fuel Card Services (BP Card) 92.63 two pence cheaper than last week

92.99 from Fuel logic, nowt from the FCC yet

tc trans:
got my text from FCC quoting price for next week of 97.08, wont be using them i thought, then they phoned to see why I have not used them and the price dropped within seconds to 93.08, told them I am still not interested as they ought to be giving me the best price first off.

I agree with you there. Red were really expensive so rang them up to see why and it went down near enough straight away, but its still too high. The customer service (if you can call it that) at the moment is a disgrace. It took me 3 attempts to get updated site directories! We still had ones from 2007!

this week red93.63 cfc 92.75

Denis F:

hammer:
Red Fuel Cards 92.98ppl
Fuel Card Company 100.69ppl

Thought these were the same firm? How can they justify the massive variance in these prices ffs?

Is this typical, how are prices for you at the moment?

I’ve got :-

ReD @ 93.62
Smartdiesel @ 92.49

:unamused:

bwoc 91.75 using about 5000 litres per week.They have been my best bet for the last 9 months,although smart run pretty close, they need a boot up the a### now and then

66SSNOVA:
bwoc 91.75 using about 5000 litres per week.They have been my best bet for the last 9 months,although smart run pretty close, they need a boot up the a### now and then

considering I only use 750-1000 litres a week I’m quite pleased with the prices I’ve got this week :wink:
( tbh I would have thought your price would have been much better than mine )

91.90 from Smartdiesel and 92.09 from ReD