The one for betz thread!

O4Goodnessake:
Saw this in Immingham back in February.

thats one of them, plain black truck and trailer on polish plates, i see these everywhere

Transporting goods for the black market? :unamused:

kindle530:
Ben, can youremember Mark and Simon transport from Poland, they started with a couple of rough FH’s and grew to quite a size i think, as there seemed to be loads of them everywhere. I never see them about anymore. They also had black tilts and black or white FH’s with Mark and Simon written in the headboard, and written in white on the sides of the trailers.

i remember them v man, im sure i have seen them fairly recently…

Yes I think Mark - Polish haulage are still in business - try to find photo on my collection!

not sure with Simon :neutral_face:

what about this one

Express Logic - black livery - seen them come to England for long time

Grimsby yesterday.

Grimsby today.

thanks nice photos - must be regulars job for them - pick up or drop fish loads?

Betz:
thanks nice photos - must be regulars job for them - pick up or drop fish loads?

Yes,definately a regular job.I helped this driver locate his destination.Wasn’t difficult,just as well because he didn’t speak much English,as he was parked next to Quayside.I remembered that you had asked me before about whether it was a delivery or a pick up but this wasn’t the right driver to ask :smiley:

Grimsby today.

Grimsby again.

grimsby seems to be popular with the turks, can’t be solely for the fish can it? is grimsby quite a busy port still?

welshboyinspain:
grimsby seems to be popular with the turks, can’t be solely for the fish can it? is grimsby quite a busy port still?

It probably is for fish.Grimsby is not a busy port anymore.Very little fish is landed at the port other than in containers from Iceland or China.Most comes by road to be processed for supermarkets.Shippingwise there are regular vehicle carriers bringing in VW’s and Skodas while Toyotas and Land Rovers go the other way.The odd bulk carrier will land occasionally.

Grimsby.

Grimsby this afternoon.

this Turkish motor turned up at our yard in Stanton, Suffolk this week

Immingham today.

What a beauty! VIP Autotransporter - transport for upper class luxerious cars! shipping out? or parking?

Thanks mate

Betz:
What a beauty! VIP Autotransporter - transport for upper class luxerious cars! shipping out? or parking?

Thanks mate

You’re welcome.
On his way home.Catching ferry tomorrow night.

Grimsby again.

Grimsby this morning.