The Honeyfarm.

Hi oiltreader thank’s for that we are looking at having a trip north next year farm and campsite look good so will give it a go . cheer’s mate :smiley:

One or two more.
Oily

Chainbridge 17142110994_5bba1f92e1_k.jpg

A few more from 2015.
Oily

Chainbridge 17259850019_c1690ed60a_k.jpg

Chainbridge 17258593770_abbea353c0_k.jpg

Chainbridge 17258230628_e4bad30a38_k.jpg

Couple more from 2015.
Oily

hi kev these are from 2015 not Stephen driving motor was heading for Newark tractor show

We are staying at Berwick on a Saturday/Sunday in March but alas it is closed at weekends until after Easter. :frowning:

Pete.

windrush:
We are staying at Berwick on a Saturday/Sunday in March but alas it is closed at weekends until after Easter. :frowning:

Pete.

What a shame Pete, :angry: it’s well worth a visit. Regards Kev.

Somehow I’ve failed to notice this thread at first… however, after putting me reading goggles on… some cracking footage, ta :wink:

Cheers, Patrick

Few more
Oily

Chainbridge 18072712551_e5279754b2_k.jpg

Chainbridge 21087643101_980d60299d_o.jpg

Chainbridge 21069957472_fe5e5534c9_k (2).jpg

Chainbridge 20457382024_ce94bfb6e0_o.jpg

oiltreader:
Few more
Oily

You could have stopped after that first photo Oily :wink: ta for posting the rest though

pv83:

oiltreader:
Few more
Oily

You could have stopped after that first photo Oily :wink: ta for posting the rest though

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: the Scammell scourge :smiling_imp:

oiltreader:

pv83:

oiltreader:
Few more
Oily

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: the Scammell scourge :smiling_imp:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Just back from another visit and quite a few additions since last time, this Scania which hopefully someone will have known of in its prime.
Oily

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg

I haven’t made a visit this year Oily, hopefully will get there shortly. It’s always worth the trip.
Regards Kev.

kevmac47:
I haven’t made a visit this year Oily, hopefully will get there shortly. It’s always worth the trip.
Regards Kev.

Hi Kev in the building with the gallery I was able to get “upstairs” this time, it’s an Aladdins’s Cave of memorabilia, could while away a few hours there looking through stuff from days gone by :smiley:. Beautiful garden walk down from the main road now, had a long chat with the lady gardener and brought up the entrance free access, totally against Mr Robson’s(snr) principals, all he wants is to sell his honey and for people to visit the bus and have a bite to eat, we have a fair stock of honey now :smiley: first 2 pics will be familiar kit to older drivers, 3rd pic from the gallery display.
Oily