The Harry Gill Fan Club!

windrush:

grumpy old man:

windrush:
When we get home from this holiday I will have to check on my whisky stock, I keep getting bottles given as presents but as I don’t drink the stuff anymore it just gets shoved into the pantry. Some bottles have been in there for ten years or more, I don’t think there are any single malts there though, I’m not loved that much by folk.

Pete.

:open_mouth: Pete, can I come and live with you?

Aye, not a problem but keep it to thysen as we haven’t much elbow room. Let’s say only £250 a week for use of the Z bed and for that you also get a view of the bottles, but breakfast and lunch are extra of course. I know how you Yorkshiremen love a bargain. :wink:

Pete.

Hi Pete, Are you sure that you reside in Derbyshire, :question: :question: :question: , This is the sort of rates they charge where I live, Where all the filthy rich football players live on Darras Hall , Ponteland, Of course I dont reside there, I live just nearby across the meadow, But having said this my Daughter lives on Darras Hall, :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: , Regards Larry.

windrush:

grumpy old man:

windrush:
When we get home from this holiday I will have to check on my whisky stock, I keep getting bottles given as presents but as I don’t drink the stuff anymore it just gets shoved into the pantry. Some bottles have been in there for ten years or more, I don’t think there are any single malts there though, I’m not loved that much by folk.

Pete.

Aye, not a problem but keep it to thysen as we haven’t much elbow room. Let’s say only £250 a week for use of the Z bed and for that you also get a view of the bottles, but breakfast and lunch are extra of course. I know how you Yorkshiremen love a bargain. :wink:

Pete.

Hiya,
Yorkshiremen loving a bargain you’ve been fed the wrong information, they only
love “Owt for nowt” it was why they put flats on 50 pence pieces so’s they can
extricate the said coinage from a Yorkies hand using a spanner.
thanks harry, long retired.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

harry_gill:

windrush:

grumpy old man:

windrush:

Pete.

Pete.

Hiya,
Yorkshiremen loving a bargain you’ve been fed the wrong information, they only
love “Owt for nowt” it was why they put flats on 50 pence pieces so’s they can
extricate the said coinage from a Yorkies hand using a spanner.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

windrush:

grumpy old man:

windrush:

Pete.

Pete.

:open_mouth: £250 a week ? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: Now you’re being a very silly old lorry driver. Anybody who can get £250 a week out of a Yorkshireman is a…genius. :smiley:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Hi Harry Ive just aquired these ones The 30 year old is the first on of that mature age I have had, So get to the Do & you can have a ■■■■■■■■ friend, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Hi Harry Ive just aquired these ones The 30 year old is the first on of that mature age I have had, So get to the Do & you can have a ■■■■■■■■ friend, Regards Larry.

Hiya,
Larry I’m savouring the taste, it looks a shame to open the bottles.

Hiya,
A very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous New Year to everyone.

Merry Christmas Harry, I (and I think I can speak for all of us) I/we hope all is ticking over smoothly oop there in the Nth.East.

She doesn’t know that I’ve found it but our Gertie has got me a bottle of Lagavulin.

P.S…they don’t actually call her Gertie, I only call her that to wind her up. :smiley:

deleted.

Hi Harry, I have some real nice Barley Flavoured stuff from Bonny Scotland, So Im looking forward to seeing you at the Labour Club Drivers Do on the 29th, All the best to you & yours, Regards Larry.

Hiya,
Thanks GOM and Larry it’s not likely that I’ll manage the “do” on the 29th
The good lady’s C thingy has returned and she’s being dosed with a very
strong version of chemotherapy which is leaving her very tired and list-
less and I don’t want to be away for very long, so I’m sort of chief cook
and bottle washer at the minute, I’m unable to drink very much myself
at the moment with all the tablets I have to take, but do sneak a drop of
a nice single malt when the good lady’s back is turned, anyway lads have
a nice Christmas and a very prosperous New Year, All the best.

harry_gill:
Hiya,

I think I can speak for everyone on TNUK Harry, very best wishes to you and your family.
We will raise a glass to you on Saturday afternoon, good luck my friend. Regards Kev.

Just replied to Normans thread so wishing you and yours the same Harry - love the quip about the spanner and 50p piece! Jim.
P.S. Have a great day on the 29th - Will have to miss it again - Bloody health has gone out of control.

jmc jnr:
Just replied to Normans thread so wishing you and yours the same Harry - love the quip about the spanner and 50p piece! Jim.
P.S. Have a great day on the 29th - Will have to miss it again - Bloody health has gone out of control.

Hiya,
Jim, would love to attend the “Do” but it’s unlikely I’ll make it but if I
can get one of the grandbairns over for a little while I will try to
make it for a little while, Oh’ to be young and in good health again Eh’

Hello Harry and the rest of you whiskey swilling retired layabouts.ha ha ha. Look on the brightside if you are cremated you will burn well, but my wife and I are got our plot paid for. So sorry Harry your fear wife is still recieving treatment, we send our love and best wishes. I leave you with my saying, growing old is not, what it is cracked up to be. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Norman Ingram:
Hello Harry and the rest of you whiskey swilling retired layabouts.ha ha ha. Look on the brightside if you are cremated you will burn well, but my wife and I are got our plot paid for. So sorry Harry your fear wife is still recieving treatment, we send our love and best wishes. I leave you with my saying, growing old is not, what it is cracked up to be. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Hey! now come on Norm where have you been hiding or have you just been let out for “the duration” ? Anyway Compliments of the Season to you all the same ! Cheers Dennis.

harry_gill:
Hiya,

Sorry to hear that mrs g is in the wars again Harry , I do hope the treatment does work for her , it’s horrible when your nearest and dearest are ill and you feel so helpless . Here’s hoping 2019 brings you both better fortunes . All the very best to both of you . Dave

Norman Ingram:

:imp: “whisky swilling retired layabouts” ■■..Have a care sir with wild unjustified remarks like that…us mature, sophisticated, ex knights of the road are not layabouts…we are whisky connoisseurs.

I echo Normans sentiments Harry about the lovely Mrs Gill, please pass our best wishes on to her, tell her to keep fighting, and we’re all thinking about her

Hiya,
A very happy New Year with prosperity to everyone.