The Harry Gill Fan Club!

cattle wagon man:
Hi Harry .
Weve both jumped ship for a few minutes . Take care ,.... and dont stop breathing , old lad . :smiley:

Cheers , cattle wagon man .

Hiya,
I’ll try not to CWM, but that’s my problem, having a job getting my breath
consequently it’s very tiring when out and about on foot I just get cheesed
off visiting hospitals and coming out and not getting to know anything.
thanks harry, long retired.

Stick with it, H.

Good to see you back Harry . I’m sorry to hear you’re having breathing problems old lad , I can sympathise with you there , takes a lot of practice breathing with one and a bit lungs and can be distressing at times . At least there’s light at the end of my tunnel , but keep your chin up and don’t forget you’re a rufty tufty old lorry driver , we don’t give in easy . Dave

rigsby:
Good to see you back Harry . I’m sorry to hear you’re having breathing problems old lad , I can sympathise with you there , takes a lot of practice breathing with one and a bit lungs and can be distressing at times . At least there’s light at the end of my tunnel , but keep your chin up and don’t forget you’re a rufty tufty old lorry driver , Come on rigs he is way ahead of that, He is a well seasnoned Glenffidich drinker just like my old self The single malts from Bonny Scotland are second to none, And if I may say so better than the crap that our Drs, Prescribe , Its just a pity that these couldnt be got on prescription, After all we old Motor drivers have paid plenty into the system over the years, Keep on Driving Lads Not ■■■■■■ trucking as they say these days, Regards Larry.

We’ll have to get “H” rigged up with a Ky Gas system used on P6’s IIRC. But he won’t have to over do it as it causes a terrible “knock” :wink: Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:
We’ll have to get “H” rigged up with a Ky Gas system used on P6’s IIRC. But he won’t have to over do it as it causes a terrible “knock” :wink: Cheers Dennis.

Knock on Harry, Or better ROCK ON HARRY, get some more single malts flowing his way and he will Be Harry the Harry once again, Regards Larry.

Hiya,
K Y gas system, I have tried Easy Start but it’s started me knocking and
the single malts I’ve got quite a stock but can’t imbibe at the moment I
just might have to pour it down the sink in case it evaporates, I’m at a
hospital appointment tomorrow so after several previous hosp apps I
may find out what’s wrong they tell you nowt.“we’ll let you or your
doctor know if we want to you again”, just a case of don’t ring us we’ll
ring you

Sorry to hear you’re not at your best at the moment “H”…hope you get well soon :smiley:

paulycats:
Sorry to hear you’re not at your best at the moment “H”…hope you get well soon :smiley:

Hiya,
Thank you was at the hospital on Tuesday and the doc “his words” reckons
I have the heart and lungs of a healthy man half my age and can’t under-
stand why I’m having breathing problems, which in turn makes getting
about tiring and difficult so more breathing tests are on the cards it’s a
case of wait and see, so it’s looking like should I croak with some other,
cause they’ll have to beat my heart and lungs to death with a big stick.

harry_gill:

paulycats:

Hiya,

I’ll get this in before Larry, :smiley: :smiley: :imp: :smiling_imp: you need to be breathing in the aroma from a good malt “H”. That will clear the tubes !! Some of that liquid gold from one of Larry’s hip flasks should suffice. Regards Kev.

kevmac47:

harry_gill:

paulycats:

Hiya,

I’ll get this in before Larry, :smiley: :smiley: :imp: :smiling_imp: you need to be breathing in the aroma from a good malt “H”. That will clear the tubes !! Some of that liquid gold from one of Larry’s hip flasks should suffice. Regards Kev.

Your right there Kev, A sniff of my latest one from Campbeltown, Glen Scotia rich & spicy 46 volt

Dr Larry, can we have it on prescription please? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hiya,
Well Kev, drug addicts get medication on prescription so us single malters
should be treated equally, Dr Larry could be given the task of issuing the
necessary paperwork to all us experienced plonkies who do know a decent
drop of highland heaven from less palatable muck, is it worth bringing up
at the next “do”.

harry_gill:
Hiya,
Well Kev, drug addicts get medication on prescription so us single malters
should be treated equally, Dr Larry could be given the task of issuing the
necessary paperwork to all us experienced plonkies who do know a decent
drop of highland heaven from less palatable muck, is it worth bringing up
at the next “do”.

Hi Harry its nice to see you sounding a bit more cheerful, I will be going to the next Do 0n March 3rd, Hope you can make it & sample the goodies, Regards Larry.

kevmac47:
Dr Larry, can we have it on prescription please? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Regards Kev :wink: :wink: :wink:

Only if you drive a Jag, :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , Anyway are you back to having a wee dram ■■?, I do hope so my good friend, Regards Larry.

HARRY HARRY, where in the ■■■■ R U , Have you done a runner , ? Come on come clean & face the Malts test, I will be there to help you to stagger to the bar to have your prepaid High Voltage Single Scotish of your choice of , Regards Lsrry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
HARRY HARRY, where in the [zb] R U , Have you done a runner , ? Come on come clean & face the Malts test, I will be there to help you to stagger to the bar to have your prepaid High Voltage Single Scotish of your choice of , Regards Lsrry.

Well if that is not the best offer to get “H” to the “do” I don’t what will be, as long as it is a Double of course Larry, washed down with “same again” :wink: Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:
HARRY HARRY, where in the [zb] R U , Have you done a runner , ? Come on come clean & face the Malts test, I will be there to help you to stagger to the bar to have your prepaid High Voltage Single Scotish of your choice of , Regards Lsrry.

Well if that is not the best offer to get “H” to the “do” I don’t what will be, as long as it is a Double of course Larry, washed down with “same again” :wink: Cheers Dennis.

Hiya.
Not done a runner chaps just been busy with hospital appointments
and having all sorts of tests just hope they can get me in some sort
of condition for the next do the lure of Larry’s hippies is to good to
miss and of course I’ll fill my Hippy up as well I just hope I can still
taste it, it’s been such a long time since I had a drink.

Hiya,
Just to say it’s two years since Dave the Renagade left us, RIP old mate;
it was Dave who initiated The Harry Gill Fan Club to my surprise, it was
nothing at all to do with me but when it was active it did give a lot of
us lads and lasses a few laughs, and was you still with us, no doubt and
with your imput would still be giving the active and us old knackered
drivers a few laughs. You’re missed Dave gone far too soon.

harry_gill:
Hiya,
Just to say it’s two years since Dave the Renagade left us, RIP old mate;
it was Dave who initiated The Harry Gill Fan Club to my surprise, it was
nothing at all to do with me but when it was active it did give a lot of
us lads and lasses a few laughs, and was you still with us, no doubt and
with your imput would still be giving the active and us old knackered
drivers a few laughs. You’re missed Dave gone far too soon.

Aye Harry Dave was & still is a great in TN. I met him at at truck show at Cosford near Wolverhampton once he was good crack & of course his Tracy was with him, Its nice to see his name pop up again RIP Dave, Im sure your up there looking down at us old ■■■■■ drinking & other things :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: , Plus I do hope Good Old Young Tracy is keeping well, Regards Larry.