The future they have planned for you and why

switchlogic:
As far as you’re concerned my definition is irrelevant as you’ll just make up what I think as you usually do

To be fair both myself and Juddian have not called you a ‘‘Boggle Eyed T**T’’ for disagreeing with us.Nor has he called me that for disagreeing with him.
Yes we know you have issues with the ‘free thinking’ thing unless it agrees with your type of ‘thinking’.
Don’t forget to wear your cap with the red star clearly displayed comrade and whatever you do try not to stop clapping the supreme leadership’s decisions and directives before anyone else does. :wink:

Carryfast:

Monkey241:
Do you think I’m a left winger?

An answer to the questions which regime and ideology was the aggressor in the Korean and Vietnam Wars.
Do you agree that the CCP should have no juristiction over HK, Tibet and Taiwan nor any claim to the SCS.
Why would/should the free world want/have any relationship with such an ideology and regime.
Would you prefer to face mutually assured destruction, rather than appease Communism in any way.
Would help to prove what type of ‘winger’ you may be.

You think that would help?

Bit late - given you’ve already made the assumption - to suddenly decide you want to make an evidence based judgement.

Given your lack of analytical thinking is no surprise that the video you posted is so attractive to you

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Carryfast:

Monkey241:

An answer to the questions which regime and ideology was the aggressor in the Korean and Vietnam Wars.
Do you agree that the CCP should have no juristiction over HK, Tibet and Taiwan nor any claim to the SCS.
Why would/should the free world want/have any relationship with such an ideology and regime.
Would you prefer to face mutually assured destruction, rather than appease Communism in any way.

Incidentally… given both Korean and Vietnam scenarios, its a little simplistic for my liking to attempt to apportion blame solely to any one state.

I think you’re after a condemnation of the USA. Were they the knights in shining armour- not really.
Did they behave any worse than some other state actors?

Monkey241:

Carryfast:

Monkey241:

Incidentally… given both Korean and Vietnam scenarios, its a little simplistic for my liking to attempt to apportion blame solely to any one state.

I think you’re after a condemnation of the USA. Were they the knights in shining armour- not really.

Are you saying that the Communists weren’t the sole aggressors in their invasion of South Korea and South Vietnam ?.

How could the US and its allies have been anything but the ‘knights in shining armour’ ‘unless’ you think that the Communists were justified in their actions of invasion in both cases ?.

( Also don’t understand why we sat on the fence regarding the latter but do understand that the US fought the wrong type of war in Vietnam so it was a good call to stay out of it at the end of the day ).That doesn’t mean that the US cause wasn’t a just one.Just like the allied defence of South Korea was, as Australia rightly realised in both examples.
The free world is now paying the price for that mistake.

I was also mainly after an answer to the questions why would/should the free world want/have any type of relationship with such an ideology and regime and would you prefer to face mutually assured destruction, rather than appease Communism in any way ?.
They really aren’t difficult questions but their answers, or lack of, will smoke out a Communist sympathiser at 10,000 miles.

Carryfast:

Monkey241:

Carryfast:

Monkey241:

Are you saying that the Communists weren’t the sole aggressors in their invasion of South Korea and South Vietnam ?.

How could the US and its allies have been anything but the ‘knights in shining armour’ ‘unless’ you think that the Communists were justified in their actions of invasion in both cases ?.

( Also don’t understand why we sat on the fence regarding the latter but do understand that the US fought the wrong type of war in Vietnam so it was a good call to stay out of it at the end of the day ).That doesn’t mean that the US cause wasn’t a just one.Just like the allied defence of South Korea was, as Australia rightly realised in both examples.

I was also mainly after an answer to the questions why would/should the free world want/have any type of relationship with such an ideology and regime and would you prefer to face mutually assured destruction, rather than appease Communism in any way ?.
They really aren’t difficult questions but their answers, or lack of, will smoke out a Communist sympathiser at 10,000 miles.

Carryfast,

Your view of the Vietnamese war is an over-simplification that fits in neatly with your anti-communist theme. It does not explain the whole truthful history leading to that awful conflict. A history that has been somewhat distorted by US propaganda over the decades. Check it out, it is interesting. At this point perhaps, although probably irrelevant here, I should mention that the US actually lost that war. I can see you now screaming that I am a commie sympathiser, but I cannot stop your delusions can I?

You also touchingly, but naively, seem to imagine that if the non-communist world suddenly turned its back on China then there would be no risk of any spread of their ideology to other nations.

I have a question for you-Is your family name McCarthy?

Carryfast:

Monkey241:

Carryfast:

Monkey241:

Dear God…I find your language usage somewhat opaque: you think I’m a Communist sympathizer now?

What I am is a history graduate with a slightly broader worldview than a simple God Bless America.

Dipster:
Carryfast,

Your view of the Vietnamese war is an over-simplification that fits in neatly with your anti-communist theme. It does not explain the whole truthful history leading to that awful conflict. A history that has been somewhat distorted by US propaganda over the decades. Check it out, it is interesting. At this point perhaps, although probably irrelevant here, I should mention that the US actually lost that war. I can see you now screaming that I am a commie sympathiser, but I cannot stop your delusions can I?

You also touchingly, but naively, seem to imagine that if the non-communist world suddenly turned its back on China then there would be no risk of any spread of their ideology to other nations.

Ironically McCarthy was right.
The Communists were clearly the aggressors in the case of both South Korea and South Vietnam.
Your case is equally clearly that they weren’t.
Turning our backs on the CCP won’t stop its world ■■■■■■■■■■ agenda I didn’t say it would.But it will stop the growth in its economic and resulting military budget and strength.
It’s clear enough where you stand.A CCP apologist.You’re painting Communist Aggression to date, from insurrection removing a legitimate government, to what happened in South Vietnam, as an ‘over simplification’ and US propaganda yeah right.
We almost lost WW2 in 1940 that wouldn’t have made our cause less just.

Monkey241:

Carryfast:

Dear God…I find your language usage somewhat opaque: you think I’m a Communist sympathizer now?

What I am is a history graduate with a slightly broader worldview than a simple God Bless America.

A ‘history graduate’ who obviously seems to think that the Communists weren’t the aggressors/invaders over South Korea and South Vietnam and the anti Communist Allies the defenders ?.
Bearing in mind we were also there with the US and Australia in the case of the former and should have been in the case of the latter.
I haven’t said anything I just asked you to answer some questions which you obviously don’t seem to want to do for some reason.
Although it’s clear that you’ve hinted at a pro Communist position in your ‘broader view’ claim.
Who said anything about God Bless America.We’re Brits with some good Australian allies aren’t we ?.
As such part of the free world, as opposed to despotic Communism.

Trucknet 101: if you disagree with Carryfast about anything he’ll call you a Chinese loving communist. He’s not shoehorned the EUSSR in lately so that’s probably imminent

Carryfast:

Dipster:
Carryfast,

Ironically McCarthy was right.
The Communists were clearly the aggressors in the case of both South Korea and South Vietnam.
Your case is equally clearly that they weren’t.
Turning our backs on the CCP won’t stop its world ■■■■■■■■■■ agenda I didn’t say it would.But it will stop the growth in its economic and resulting military budget and strength.
It’s clear enough where you stand.A CCP apologist.You’re painting Communist Aggression to date, from insurrection removing a legitimate government, to what happened in South Vietnam, as an ‘over simplification’ and US propaganda yeah right.
We almost lost WW2 in 1940 that wouldn’t have made our cause less just.

“Ironically McCarthy was right.”

That statement alone is worrying. He caused so much harm to so many innocent Americans and resident foreigners in the US. And if you take the time to look at Vietnam through a clear, untainted, lens you will see the whole thing was set in train because the French were occupying a foreign nation. Many of the locals, both left and right wing politically, were not too happy about that and ultimately what we know as the Vietnam war ensued. The US got involved because they wanted a controllable (by them) right wing government in power and to dissuade other nations in the area from perhaps following suit. I note the man I suspect may be your hero, Trump, was unable to do his patriotic bit there due to “bone spurs”, despite being invited to do so 5 times. Doubtless he was very disappointed by this. I am sure he would have ended the war in minutes had he participated. He tells us all he is the “stable genius” after all, and doubtless that would have been a military genius too.

“It’s clear enough where you stand. A CCP apologist.”

As I said, I cannot help your delusions. If what others say does not fit your view they are commies! It all goes back to what I said in a previous post-that is that you do often spout a load of ■■■■■■■■.

Carryfast:

Monkey241:

Carryfast:

A ‘history graduate’ who obviously seems to think that the Communists weren’t the aggressors/invaders over South Korea and South Vietnam and the anti Communist Allies the defenders ?.
Bearing in mind we were also there with the US and Australia in the case of the former and should have been in the case of the latter.
I haven’t said anything I just asked you to answer some questions which you obviously don’t seem to want to do for some reason.
Although it’s clear that you’ve hinted at a pro Communist position in your ‘broader view’ claim.
Who said anything about God Bless America.We’re Brits with some good Australian allies aren’t we ?.
As such part of the free world, as opposed to despotic Communism.

Hinted at a pro Communist position?

Only if you have the reasoning capacity of the average head of brocoli.

As for the idea we should have been in Vietnam? Even the Americans eventually realised the stupidity of their involvement there.

You really should read up on events preceding the wars in either Korea or Vietnam. I seem to recall the ‘ally’ running Vietnam was a deeply unpleasant individual.

Monkey241:
Hinted at a pro Communist position?

Only if you have the reasoning capacity of the average head of brocoli.

As for the idea we should have been in Vietnam? Even the Americans eventually realised the stupidity of their involvement there.

You really should read up on events preceding the wars in either Korea or Vietnam. I seem to recall the ‘ally’ running Vietnam was a deeply unpleasant individual.

So exactly which ‘broader view’ doesn’t make the Communists the aggressors in the Korean War or Vietnam War.

The Communists seem to have run up against a lot of conveniently ‘unpleasant individuals’ by your logic.From Chiang Kai Shek to the Dalai Lhama and what’s the excuse for South Korea needing to be Liberated by the ‘PLA’.Obviously yet another ‘unpleasant individual’ unlike the Great Commy Leader Mao.

As for the Americans more like Le May was held back from bombing the Communists back to the stone age and American GI conscripts paid with their lives in an unwinnable ground war on Communist terms as a result.All to appease the CCP.
Then a bunch of Communist backed ‘students’ in the US pretended that they spoke for America and Nixon etc then sold out the free world to CCP interests.
The End.

covid.PNG

they lied.PNG

refuse.PNG

Juddian:

I wonder who created these and all the other nonsense that is splattered around social media?

Russia? China? North Korea? Or another entity bent on demoralising and weakening the wealthier countries?

I suspect whoever posts this stuff is either living in a world of their own or doing the work of the image creator.

Personally I will take the vaccine ASAP.

Dipster:

Juddian:

Good for you Dipster, that’s exactly how it should be a free choice with no coercion either way after all of the known facts have been explained truthfully and equally by those without an agenda, so people can make an informed choice.

Juddian:

Dipster:

Juddian:

Good for you Dipster, that’s exactly how it should be a free choice with no coercion either way after all of the known facts have been explained truthfully and equally by those without an agenda, so people can make an informed choice.

Being marched to the doctors surgery last Wednesday at gunpoint by the Heddlu Gyfrinach was humiliating. I understand they shot an old lady dissident in the head after she refused. It’s a scandal

Juddian:

Dipster:

Good for you Dipster, that’s exactly how it should be

I might.I might not.I might decide to take it then I might change my mind then I might change it back again. :laughing:

Am I the only one who spots the irony in this? :sunglasses: :unamused:

refuse.PNG.png

the nodding donkey:

Not unnoticed.
[emoji3]

the nodding donkey:

Only if you don’t understand the definition of being masked within that.
The real irony is that it seems to be a controlled opposition plan to create the pretext of conspiracy nutters.
Notice their argument is all about a supposed fake virus not a weaponised virus. :unamused:
I’ll probably take the ‘vaccine’ appointment tomorrow on the basis of trust the kosher natural virus and vaccine narrative ( doubtful ) or it’s all moot anyway.In addition to the implications regarding my responsibilities to others.

Bearing in mind that the appointment offer was clearly made on the basis of the right to refuse it.What if I then caught it and transmitted it to others not yet vaccinated, owing to refusal of the vaccine assuming its the real deal.
An impossible dilemma and a very clever move if there is a sinister motivation behind it.

On balance I still think that something is off about it all possibly as part of the agenda 30 plan.Our effective surrender to Communism.In which case it’s all moot anyway.
Or possibly just a genuine attempt to deal with a weaponised virus realease without letting the enemy know that we know and triggering a public panic.

But it’s probably not as Juddian sees it, having been taken in by a controlled opposition intended to get any opposition to the agenda 30 scenario labelled as conspiracy nuts.Their avoidance of any suggestion of a weaponised virus release, being the clue. :bulb: :wink: