The Eddie Stobart Spotters Thread

Hello Stansfield,
Have you any more CMB Stobart liveried wagon photos??
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Hello
Here some more of my photos
■■■■■■■■ Gill

:frowning: oh no cg youve done it again :unamused: :unamused: i thought that ed brewer was the main subbie and he is based in penrith, you really let the spotters down with that last post, tut tut,
anyhow heres one that i used to drive, a greggs dummy awarded if you can name that place. :question:

now i know why stobbys put the name on the top, you can still spot them when the cabs up :confused:

Hello yungnad,
Yes, your right, Edmund Brewer is the other Stobart subbie in Penrith. Brewer has 30 lorries and Glendining has 7 lorries.
Personlly, Brewers wagons are smarter.
Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill
P.S Where in West ■■■■■■■ do you live (just been interested). I know West ■■■■■■■ verry well.

Hello yungnad,
Is the photo taken in London by any chance■■?
■■■■■■■■ Gill

:stuck_out_tongue: only 7/10 on that one, theres more than one street in london, its a bit bigger than wigton, its the queue for the woolwich, the starter stuck on and me and a couple of drivers helped me to stop it catching fire i was there for four hours, the only time i,ve been on sally traffic :blush: , i live int posh end, between t fells and sea marra, here why do you all spot stobbys i used to spot robsons better names better wagons and a smarter paint job, :smiley:

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Hello Stansfield,
Have you any more CMB Stobart liveried wagon photos??
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Only this CG but if you go onto this link transportphotos.com/road/photos and type in Stobart you will find quite a few photos which belong to Bob Hobbs who will allow you to use them provided you dont alter them and you put a link to his site as I have done above.
059.jpg

C.Gill, Can’t remember If the ERF belonged to Alan Glendinning, as there was a couple of subbies with the same surname. The other ‘Glendinning’ drove a Scania 143 around the same time…Mr Mulholland first truck was a Daf 95 Wagon & drag (Euro-drag) which he didn’t drive himself, as was employed by Stobarts to work in the Head office in Kingstown.The truck was driven by Eddie Stobbart(yes, with double B).

Nianiamh, I do remember the FL6 pods. That Daf 85 looks awfull,must have been a ■■■■■ of a truck. Did you ever bump into a Stobbie driver called Mark who had one of the white Dafs?? He was based In Warrington,but ran out of Gresford.

Hello Geoffo,
Thanks for that infomation. What year did E Brewer start his Haulage Business??
■■■■■■■■ Gill
P.S Do you know anything about these wagons.

Hello
Heres some more photos which I found on google.
■■■■■■■■ Gill
The top one is from: transportphotos.com/road/photos

CZC00051-04.jpg

Heres some more.
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Heres some of my own.
■■■■■■■■ Gill

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Heres some more.
■■■■■■■■ Gill

saw AGV and AGY on friday :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

phantom309:

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Heres some more.

Hello phantom309,
Which depot are they based at??
■■■■■■■■ Gill

■■■■■■■■ gill:

phantom309:

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Heres some more.

Hello phantom309,
Which depot are they based at??
■■■■■■■■ Gill

god knows they were both s/b on the M1

Hello phantom309,
Only asking because I know they are replacing the MX54 & PX05 Drawbars in the fleet and these registrations aren’t at Carlisle any more. Carlisle Drawbar Fleet is made up now of PX06, PX56, PK11, PK60, PL60 & PX09 (plus 2 PX53’s in the Old Livery).
Regards
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Hello
Heres some more photos.
■■■■■■■■ Gill
transportphotos.com/road/photos

RK00430-01.jpg

RH02209-03.jpg

056.jpg

JLC00080-2.jpg

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Hello Geoffo,
Thanks for that infomation. What year did E Brewer start his Haulage Business??
■■■■■■■■ Gill
P.S Do you know anything about these wagons.

Hi C.Gill.

The 113 Scania’s were delivered new in 1996/97 I think, but don’t know where they were based ( I left Stobart’s In '96 to move back to Belgium).

The ERF (L536 MHH) was based at Crick & driven by a good mate of mine called Geoff. Stobarts had 13 of these ERF’s delivered new to Crick ( actually Rugby depot when the trucks were new) In May '94. The first 7 trucks (L530 MHH-L536 MHH), were In Stobart colours,but the last 6 came In Pepsico/Britvic colours .L537 MHH-L539 MHH were black with an Orange Tango logo. L540 MHH-L542 MHH were white with a Pepsi logo.

Geoffo…

Hello Geoffo
Thanks for that infomation. At your time at Stobart’s, how many Ford Cargos artic did they run■■?
■■■■■■■■ Gill
transportphotos.com/road/photos

IMG_2751.JPG

JLC00206-16.jpg

036.jpg

Stobart.jpg