The Eddie Stobart Spotters Thread

Welcome to The Eddie Stobart Spotters Thread.
This is for everyone who, like me, who are fanatical about all things Stobart!!

■■■■■■■■ Gill

Theres some Stobart Photos to start us off!!

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Welcome to The Eddie Stobart Spotters Page.
This is for everyone who, like me, are fanatical about all things Stobart!!

■■■■■■■■ Gill

Going green a lot off people will see red with this one!!!

v7victor:

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Welcome to The Eddie Stobart Spotters Page.
This is for everyone who, like me, are fanatical about all things Stobart!!

■■■■■■■■ Gill

Going green a lot off people will see red with this one!!!

Cogratulations CG This is exactly what the Site wants,keeps all the crap on one thread and you all can be left alone to drool and genrally keep all the rubbish on one midden! best of luck with the thread!! Bewick.

Dennis I think someone is trying to wind you up mate :smiling_imp: and by the amount of times you have replied to their threads it looks like they are slowly succeeding,best thing for it is to leave them too it mate and carry on with what this forum is all about (Old Time Lorries Companies and Drivers) its more interesting. :wink:

Stanfield:
Dennis I think someone is trying to wind you up mate :smiling_imp: and by the amount of times you have replied to their threads it looks like they are slowly succeeding,best thing for it is to leave them too it mate and carry on with what this forum is all about (Old Time Lorries Companies and Drivers) its more interesting. :wink:

• 1 :wink:

Hiya two J’s,they’ll need a leg winding handle to wind me up!! Just a bit of fun with the sub species!! but I take your point that I should leave it be and they might “foxtrot oscar”!!! Cheers Dennis.

Hello,
Bewick, just because I’ve set up my own page, I will still be visiting the ■■■■■■■■ Companies page because I’m also very interested in ■■■■■■■■ Transport.
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Stobart Scania R Series

Here you go, you might be needing these

kleenex.jpg

oh dear

stobart.jpg

Hello everyone,
Thanks hodgeturbo for posting the picture. Where was it taken?
Mr Happy, are You trying to make out we Stobart Spotters are sado’s? Because if you are, I don’t think nice. You know, I could say your a sado for spotting Lorries, couldn’t I, eh? But I know your not, so Please, Please leave Stobart Spotters alone, ok?
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Some more Stobart Photos.

Oh dear why do we have to keep seeing pictures of this crap.Even worse with Tescos crap as well the 2 companys are out to screw everybody!!! :imp:

surely up to date pics of es lorries are in the wrong thread this is old time lorries plus its not very interesting and I also think its a wind-up mr smith ignore it and it will go away, cheers all fred m

I think this this page should be moved to its right place(the wannabe drivers interactive forum)!!!

Hello
Why are all of you so against Stobart, eh■■?
Whats wrong with Eddie Stobart and whats wrong with us spotters, eh ■■?
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Hello
Gazzad, Tesco’s are crap, but it’s a desent haulier, Stobart!!!
■■■■■■■■ Gill

I have no objection with seeing pictures of Stobart motors, but only old ones. Photos of new lorries are of no interest to us, i can see them every time i go to work…no offence ment though.

■■■■■■■■ gill:
Hello
Gazzad, Tesco’s are crap, but it’s a desent haulier, Stobart!!!
■■■■■■■■ Gill

Hello ■■■■■■■■ gill. (note you name follows the hello)

Tesco are crap, not Tesco’s, but I always thought that the pay & conditions were good with this company (?)
Desent !, do you mean decent ?
That being the case which company is decent, Tesco or Stobart as your post does not indicate which.