The Army being called in

Yet virtually every other driver in the country manages to go to work, do their job and return home at the end of the day without any drama. Unlike yourself who doesn’t seem to manage more than a couple of days before ending up in some altercation at every place you work, resulting in you being banned from every major logistics company in Kent. But it’s definitely not you, as you keep your head down, it MUST be everyone else, right.

There’s nearly 13,000 posts from you on here, the majority of them regaling a fresh tale of woe about how everyone is out to get you and it’s all the fault of the government, brexit, rha promoting any 5 from 7 (or whatever silly reason you’ve dreamed up for it), agencies etc. You and Geoffrey should meet up as you both have a lot in common as failed drivers.

Winseer:
I have already learned the harsh lesson from the Liberal Left Unionized full timer scumbags that “Having an opinion that the general shop floor doesn’t share” - is a short cut to brutal contrived exit strategies, courtesy of a few repeated lies and staged upsets, like having a barrier deliberately lowered as I was passing under it… Couldn’t possibly be a faulty mechanism or a deliberate act by a mischief-minded gatekeeper eh…?

Are you talking to us from the late 70’s early 80’s perchance? How on earth do you find/create these problems? You have more strife and stress in one post than I’ve had my entire career.

Carryfast:
You’ve effectively thereby signed your employment rights away. :unamused:

Whereas you just signed your employment away. That worked out well didnt it

Do you work in Scotland (4 - England 1(as I do))? [emoji848]

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

DCPCFML:
You and Geoffrey should meet up as you both have a lot in common as failed drivers.

I’m beginning to suspect they are the same person.

Ordinarily I’d have said it was over excited media but I’ve had several customers say that large frozen/chilled food distribution companies they deal with are quoting a ten week backlog and severely limited frozen deliveries.
One place I deliver to said the driver from “large food dist company” turned up last week, took three quarters of an hour to get two pallets off on the tail lift then drove off with the rear door open (fridge wagon) after telling the customer he’d only passed his class 2 the week before and had never used a fridge wagon before.

It would appear that companies are beginning to anticipate the effects of a driver shortage. The assignment i do for the summer months offered me a full-time position doing ‘other work’ during the winter. At first I thought I’d impressed some pointy shoe somewhere, before the more obvious explanation dawned on me.
I didn’t take up the invitation, as full time employment doesn’t suit my work/life balance.

dozy:
What is the actual shortage , I’ve been in Waitrose , m@s , sainsbury & the shelf’s look fully stocked , if I didn’t know better I’d think there trying to create panic buying , get the profits up by a few million extra

For week shelves in Tesco’s haven’t excatly been stocked up. Lots of spaces and cat food seems to be in short supply.

Went Morrisons other day for a change and there’s shelves weren’t exactly full in places.

edd1974:

dozy:
What is the actual shortage , I’ve been in Waitrose , m@s , sainsbury & the shelf’s look fully stocked , if I didn’t know better I’d think there trying to create panic buying , get the profits up by a few million extra

For week shelves in Tesco’s haven’t excatly been stocked up. Lots of spaces and cat food seems to be in short supply.

Went Morrisons other day for a change and there’s shelves weren’t exactly full in places.

No cat food!
That’s my sandwiches for the week gone AWOL then.

edd1974:

dozy:

Haven’t noticed the cat food (cats are a waste of fur as far as I’m concerned) but I shop in a variety of supermarkets depending on which is closest to wherever I am and they all have empty spaces on the shelves where stock should be. Morrisons and the Co-op seem to be particularly badly affected.

It just shows how out off touch, rha an retail body’s are if all the 3 services have 1,000 class one drivers put together I’d be surprised. Pay, lack of parking, parking that was there that isn’t, I’m so glad that driver shortage is way it is this country deserves empty shelves, we’ve watched minimum wage go up evrey year, an our livelihood go down. Ur working conditions being made harder by 3rd party on site rules, I’m getting a 4 on 4 off job no tramping had enough. Done my time.