The 48 hour rule

ash 001:

Evil8Beezle:

ash 001:
LMAO I bet the merc is fantastic it hasn’t done many miles clutch failure pffftt its the driver :stuck_out_tongue:

Is 739,045 not many then? :open_mouth:

stop adding an extra 0 in just to make you feel better now :wink:

Really? So how many 5 year old trucks do you know of that have under a hundred thousand on the clock? :open_mouth:
Our 3 year old Renault’s have over 300,000 on them…

Evil8Beezle:

ash 001:

Evil8Beezle:

ash 001:
LMAO I bet the merc is fantastic it hasn’t done many miles clutch failure pffftt its the driver :stuck_out_tongue:

Is 739,045 not many then? :open_mouth:

stop adding an extra 0 in just to make you feel better now :wink:

Really? So how many 5 year old trucks do you know of that have under a hundred thousand on the clock? :open_mouth:
Our 3 year old Renault’s have over 300,000 on them…

My Premium had 274,000 odd KM’s on it when I got it back in January. As of last service which was today, it had 389,500 odd KM’s on it and its only a 62 plate. Beezle, next time you are rolling in traffic, roll the window down and listen if your gearbox clanks and clunks as you change up and down.

Radar19:
My Premium had 274,000 odd KM’s on it when I got it back in January. As of last service which was today, it had 389,500 odd KM’s on it and its only a 62 plate. Beezle, next time you are rolling in traffic, roll the window down and listen if your gearbox clanks and clunks as you change up and down.

Nothing wrong with the Renault’s at my firm mate, the conversation above started with the Merc that broke down on me last Tuesday with a knackered started motor. But it’s the clutch that’s the real problem, as it’s worn out, and are service mechanic said that the Merc’s need a new clutch between 600-800 thousand, as when it finally gives out, it will disintegrate and probably destroy the bellhousing…
I’m not sure why we even still have the Merc, as it’s 5 years old and nothing else we have is over 3-4 years old.

IT will soon be gone when the clutch goes and completely destroys the gearbox don’t you worry mate :grimacing:

Radar19:

My regular Daf CF (a 59 plate) has well over a million km on the clock. Clutch & gearbox working fine (although it did blow a turbo about 500k km ago).