Thanks Doc, you just saved me £500!

Have “Wake me up before you go go” as the hymn! All the best. :sunglasses:

R I P Jon who sadly passed away last week I was informed today by text from my old agency

pigpen:
R I P Jon who sadly passed away last week I was informed today by text from my old agency

Thanks for letting us know PP.

I was on another forum with Jon. I will let them know, his last message to me was “Watch this space. I am going to wind these zb up!”

truckerjon.blogspot.co.uk/

Drive safely on those empty roads in heaven mate. RIP :frowning:

RIP Jon Hopkins

Keep her lit in the highway in the sky driver. R.I.P.

Suffering with cancer myself, and after TJ sharing this post on another site we shared a bit of banter, the way John faced up to his illness, with a sense of humor showed the type of man he was.
RIP John, and my sincere condolances to family and friends left behind.

R.I.P Jon, sympathy to your kin.

RIP and thoughts with your friends and family

What I remember is the way TJ made me laugh with these posts …
UFS Coal Scuttle Part 1
UFS Coal Scuttle Part 2
UFS Coal Scuttle Part 3
UFS Coal Scuttle Part 4
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Thanks TJ

truckerjon:
well folks, am I glad i never wasted my money on any of this DCPC rubbish. Huh, not for me spending days bored stiff in some classroom while some clown tries to teach me to ■■■■ eggs, I’m outta there!
Had a nice conversation with my doctor on friday, I have stomach cancer that is advanced and spreading to other organs and is beyond cure, and he estimated i have between 6 and 12 months left. I take great delight in thumbing my nose at the JAUPT, VOSA, EU commissioners etc, you don’t catch me!
Seriously folks, it came as a bit of a shock. I knew I had stomach cancer, but they thought it might be operable, however it has started to spread, got an agressive course of chemo coming up to give me as long as possible, and i intend to enjoy the rest of my life. No wailing and moaning for me, so I will be ceasing my driving career very soon, will be too busy enjoying myself!
I will continue to write my stories on my blog, hope you will read and enjoy them. and i intend to complete my book about growing up in the 50’s, 60’s, and 70’s in my own humourous style, which will be serialised on my blog
Just a few words of advice, those of you that smoke, STOP IT, those that eat junk food, STOP IT, it really isn’t worth it when you have to tell your children that you will be leaving them soon.
I don’t need sympathy, but if anyone has a ticket at Old Trafford going spare… :wink:

Sorry to hear about that.
But,i remember the Grany of my Ex who also had Stomage Cancer which was too late to operate. Instead she got a radioactive Drink and had to avoid contact with other People for some Years.She got another 20 ,Years,but was even the last Years not allowed to Children.
Ask about that your GP.

Fred…He died! :confused:

Immigrant:
Sorry to hear about that.
But,i remember the Grany of my Ex who also had Stomage Cancer which was too late to operate. Instead she got a radioactive Drink and had to avoid contact with other People for some Years.She got another 20 ,Years,but was even the last Years not allowed to Children.
Ask about that your GP.

Will have a job, if you read more than the OP he’s sadly passed away since making this topic.

Sorry

RIP TruckerJon.