Teacher and pupil

brados:

Carryfast:

triple-tango:
c’mon, a teenage girl is a vunerable, illogical, emotional creature

That aplies to all women wether they’re under 18 or over 18 :bulb: :smiling_imp: :laughing: and that issue didn’t seem to bother all the hypocrites in the case of the relationship between Prince Charles and Dianna Spencer let alone the one between Prince Philip and the Queen.

That’s true, we don’t know when this girl was 16 anyway, plus if they come back and she says he hasn’t ■■■…touched her and she has not been abducted she went of her own free will then the worst that could happen is he could lose his job, which he probably has now anyway. At her age I do not see a problem here, its the girls parents making the problem but I would too if I were in their position.

Believe it or not there are actually parents out there with up to 30 + year age gaps between them who’d then moan about anyone doing the same thing with their daughter/s as they did themselves.What we’ve got is a type of hypocritical bs society which moans about Asian type arranged marriages but then has a type of arranged marriage system itself in which everyone is expected to conform to what the parents want and expect for their daughters not what the girl herself decides that she wants.

Which is why we always hear loads of bs about bad Asian parents because in their culture the age thing applies opposite to the new order in ours,in that their parents often prefer it and often expect their daughters to marry (a sometimes much) older bloke in which case it’s no surprise that the pc tossers here then support those girls in that culture who don’t want what their parents expect of them but what they want in going for someone of around their own age.But then that all seems to suddenly change for some reason in the case of vice versa with the girls in our society who prefer an older bloke. :bulb:

The whole thing is based on hypocritical bs imported American ideas.

The issue here as far as i’m concerned is the fact that he’s her teacher and he’s crossed the line i’m afraid, she could be 17 yrs old and in the 6th form and it would still be wrong in my eyes. He’s in a position of trust and he’s abused it.

tachograph:

Carryfast:

triple-tango:
c’mon, a teenage girl is a vunerable, illogical, emotional creature

That aplies to all women wether they’re under 18 or over 18 :bulb: :smiling_imp: :laughing: and that issue didn’t seem to bother all the hypocrites in the case of the relationship between Prince Charles and Dianna Spencer let alone the one between Prince Philip and the Queen.

This is news to me as I wasn’t aware that Prince Charles had taken Dianna abroad without her parents consent when she was 15, the same applies to Prince Philip and the Queen.

I’m far from being a monarchist but I’m really struggling to understand any comparison between the royal family and this teacher who has abused his position of trust and at the very least taken a 15 year old girl abroad without her parents consent or knowledge.

What Prince Philip actually did was to get involved in romantic correspondence with the 13 year old Queen when he was over 18 which today seems to be considered as ‘grooming’ and child abuse :question: which is one of the potential charges which are being documented in the media as being considered by the autorities in this case. :bulb: There are also documented reports that Prince Charles first noticed and took a potential romantic interest in Dianna Spencer when she was 15 and he was also over 18 which would also,as I’ve said,seem to be a case of potential ‘grooming’ :question: under the present bs societal ideas.

Although regardless of all that assuming that the subject of this topic did eventually result in a charge of so called ‘grooming’ or being in a ‘position of trust’ then obviously the legal precedents set by the case I’ve posted above and this case ‘should’ be a defence but no surprise would probably be ignored by any jury on the basis of the type of hypocritical bs ageist hysteria seen in the media concerning the case.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/my … wed-328382

bald bloke:
The issue here as far as i’m concerned is the fact that he’s her teacher and he’s crossed the line i’m afraid, she could be 17 yrs old and in the 6th form and it would still be wrong in my eyes. He’s in a position of trust and he’s abused it.

So why didn’t the case which I’ve posted result in the same charges where the defence of leaving the job on confirming the relationship was deemed sufficient in that case :question: .

Its all gona end in tears for him sooner or later anyway.
The blokes a totally naive numpty if he genuinely believes that he knows what a 15 year old girl wants! She’l change her mind a thousand times before she reaches 30 FFS, esspecially where blokes are concerned.

Exactly, shes too young to know her own mind. Believe me, I speak from first hand experience as I have daughters of 20, 19 & 14. I’d be ■■■■■■ off if the 14 year old eloped with her teacher.

triple-tango:
Exactly, shes too young to know her own mind. Believe me, I speak from first hand experience as I have daughters of 20, 19 & 14. I’d be ■■■■■■ off if the 14 year old eloped with her teacher.

But if she wants to date a bloke of her own age when she’s 15 there’d be no problem :question: .

If it’s all about some bs idea that they don’t know their own mind then how do you explain those types of successful relationships such as those that I’ve posted that have,so far,outlasted many of the close age type marriages.

If you’re right then why is their own mind considered good enough in the case of when they go for the type of close age relationships which the parents and (modern day British/American) society in general seem to approve of and want all the women to go for.While the same argument as that one could be used by those Asian parents who’s daughters defy them and run off with a same age bloke ( often with the help of the British authorities ) who they don’t approve of because they want her to marry an older bloke instead. :bulb:

The whole bs argument,about young women knowing their own mind when it suits,but not when it doesn’t,is yet more proof that the whole issue is just bs ageism and discrimination against older blokes going for younger women. :imp:

Gembo:
The blokes a totally naive numpty if he genuinely believes that he knows what a 15 year old girl wants! She’l change her mind a thousand times before she reaches 30 FFS, esspecially where blokes are concerned.

That doesn’t seem to have been the case,so far,in at least the examples which I’ve posted.

Carryfast:

Gembo:

That doesn’t seem to have been the case,so far,in at least the examples which I’ve posted.

Ah yes and i dont doubt your word but lets face it, success’s in these ‘age gap’ relationship’s are very few and far between! Statisticly speaking, the guy will be kicked into touch as soon as the wind turns!

Gembo:

Carryfast:

Gembo:

Ah yes and i dont doubt your word but lets face it, success’s in these ‘age gap’ relationship’s are very few and far between! Statisticly speaking, the guy will be kicked into touch as soon as the wind turns!

Love is great a cupid stunt…Soon he will feel a stupid…boy. :wink:

Gembo:

Carryfast:

Gembo:

I know of at least two personally.Both 30 year + gaps one of those he dumped her,just like his ex wife before her,not her dumped him,for another teenaged bird and the other one,to my knowledge and the last I heard not long ago,they’re still happily married and probably still are,assuming he’s still around,being that he’d be over 80 now.One thing is certain if she’s a widow now I won’t be asking her if she’d be interested again being that she turned me down around 35 years ago because she was dating him :open_mouth: :imp: .Check out the general rate of divorce it’s around 50%. :wink:

Dave the Renegade:

Gembo:

Carryfast:

Gembo:

Love is great a cupid stunt…Soon he will feel a stupid…boy. :wink:

Maybe but if it all works out he’d have got a younger better looker than anyone in the Royal family has got in recent years. :open_mouth: :smiling_imp: :laughing:

I do believe this isnt about age gaps, nor the royal family. The big issue is the breach of trust when a profesional is caring for a minor.
I can only assume Carryfast, that you dont have children. If you do have some, try to imagine your pleasure if your child eloped with “Sir”.

found…

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19756698

triple-tango:
I do believe this isnt about age gaps, nor the royal family. The big issue is the breach of trust when a profesional is caring for a minor.
I can only assume Carryfast, that you dont have children. If you do have some, try to imagine your pleasure if your child eloped with “Sir”.

If I had a daughter I wouldn’t be a hypocrite like British society in general by acting like the taliban concerning who she chooses to want to be with regardless of age (which is what this case is really all about) and wether she met him as a teacher at her school.

Or wether it just happens to be the typical type of same/close age teenaged dating also often involving a bloke she’s met at school in class so what’s the big difference.Which,of course,goes on all the time and no surprise with no problems from parents or anyone else in most cases usually on a pc social engineering type basis all based on the age thing because it’s an ageist society.

The only thing that would matter to me is that whoever she decided to choose treated her right and there’s plenty out there who don’t regardless of age.Just as there’s others who would regardless of age again.

No one should be under any illusions that this couple,especially the bloke in this case,are going to be stitched up as scapegoats on the basis of living in a hypocritical ageist society in just the same way that any couple,involving a bloke who isn’t considered as to the parents liking,would be stitched up in the Asian culture.The only difference being that in this society it’s all orientated towards steering girls into a same or close age relationship,regardless of her own wishes and choice.While in the Asian one it’s the opposite in which the parents often (arguably with good reason) want their daughters to marry a bloke who’s older than their daughter. :unamused:

But having said all that ‘if’ you’re right and it’s all about the issue of him being her teacher not age,and in view of my comments concerning married/divorced blokes getting all the luck while single ones go without and the fact that teachers get to spend all their working hours surrounded by fit teenaged birds which seems like an unfair advantage,then are you saying that no one,including her parents,would have any problems if I was to now ask her for a date in which case assuming I was lucky and pulled :smiley: the legal precedent would already be there in the latter of those two examples which I’ve posted previously. :bulb: :wink:

kemperink:
found…

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-19756698

Yeah. Just heard it on the radio. He has been taken into custody and she has been put into Protective Custody.

The thing now is that she will be taken home where it will become clear it was her parents who started this, she will resent them forever and as soon as she can she will be off, they can’t keep her chained up.

brados:
The thing now is that she will be taken home where it will become clear it was her parents who started this, she will resent them forever and as soon as she can she will be off, they can’t keep her chained up.

Sure, you sometimes have to let kids make their own mistakes but however much of an arse it is, the law is the law, she is a ‘minor’ .

Gembo:

brados:

Sure, you sometimes have to let kids make their own mistakes but however much of an arse it is, the law is the law, she is a ‘minor’ .

Which is similar to how strict Pakistani parents and the Pakistani authorities there or her elders/advisors here would see the issue in the case of a 15 year old daughter defying what her parents want and doing what she wants.In which case no surprise it would be the pc Brit hypocrites who would be the first ones to condemn her parents and their culture while offering her asylum and protection to keep dating the same/close age bloke who she prefers over the arranged marriage with the older bloke that her parents have lined up for her. :imp: :unamused:

If that’s the law then the law is wrong and it needs to be changed.Simples.

brados:

If she’s got any sense.Although it’s not surprising that she’s a bit mixed up on the morals thing of at least going for a single bloke not a married one considering that ‘parents’ in this case seem to involve two ‘fathers’ one of who isn’t her real dad. :unamused: