T minus 24 hours

Legend_Scania:
Pic looks like a photoshop one as the plate colours look a bit funny if you get what I mean

Well spotted :smiley:

neversweat1:

Legend_Scania:
Pic looks like a photoshop one as the plate colours look a bit funny if you get what I mean

Well spotted :smiley:

I’m not just a pretty face :slight_smile: call me Inspector Morse it did look a bit fishy at 1st but had a good look and it’s a pretty bad photoshop if they left the plate off then would of fooled me : :wink:

I’m sure Nigel Rice transport had one of these on trial a while ago.

Looks convincing enough to me, there’s a dash of the radiance concept in there. Not sure about the chrome frown on the front.

We’ll find out at 20:00 hours. Oo, excited!

Count down was like a broken pencil… Pointless look at what it says :unamused:

That’s daft, they have a 24 hour countdown just to say there’s a new range soon :unamused:

Mind you if the broken look of the images above is anything to go by it’s no wonder they want to keep it under wraps :laughing:

What a complete let down. Whoever designed that web site should be sacked, they could at least have revealed some hi-res photos with some ■■■■ chicks draped all over it after the big count down clock to D-Day. Compare that with the New Merc Actros launch site & the new FH launch site! Even the Stralis HI Way web site is better, thought the French had some style…

:angry:

How not to do an internet site, I still don’t know for sure what it looks like!

Silver_Surfer:
What a complete let down. Whoever designed that web site should be sacked, they could at least have revealed some hi-res photos with some ■■■■ chicks draped all over it after the big count down clock to D-Day. Compare that with the New Merc Actros launch site & the new FH launch site! Even the Stralis HI Way web site is better, thought the French had some style…

:angry:

How not to do an internet site, I still don’t know for sure what it looks like!

Agree entirely. I wonder if they’d have done that if they were launching a new Megane? :confused:

It’s Renault there not the sharpest knife in the draw :unamused: wonder if a 5year old could do the job better with the site and designing the trucks

It’s funny, I suppose I was suckered. I though the site would magically unlock at 00:00 in to a world of interactive loveliness and visual splendour!

Rather than just, “yeah it’s out now”, cheers.

Silver_Surfer:
Haha, your on a trucking site eezer! Unless you were being ironic as you don’t like Renault’s.

There’s nowt queer as folk…

Orible trucks shud not be alowed at all