Sun glasses

I have a couple of pairs of mirrored Ray Bans that I love though I bought a pair of Hawkers the other day to leave in the car. £25 odd and surprisingly high quality, I really like them. They have a great range too

https://www.hawkersco.co.uk/?discount=10&code=SUMMER17/?key=sldm&gclid=CjwKCAjw_dTMBRBHEiwApIzn_DXP8aRGJ3PLmVF9BmcavVjWFNslJ8JQyIE7UVLwMRY9kq2okbnjiRoCQw8QAvD_BwE

Serengeti all the way pour moi but i often wonder if Randoph aviators aren’t being overlooked they are the real deal for professional aviators I’m told and the cool quotient is undeniable…oki i admit it,I’ve got me a pair.just too neurotic to venture out in em tbh.The apex of cool shades oi reckons has to be those worn by Peter Fonda in Easy Rider,cult movie masterpiece of late 60s,nothing comes close.i think theyre Rayban olympians now discontinued alas.

Do those mirror lenses offer any increased uv protection Switchers old boy?..often wondered.Thought it was just a bling thang. :confused:

manalishi:
Do those mirror lenses offer any increased uv protection Switchers old boy?..often wondered.Thought it was just a bling thang. :confused:

No I don’t think so, they just look flipping great :wink:

Today my trusty shades by George cracked, when I accidentally sat on them. Darn, that’s £3 down the swannee. Although as long as the frame holds, they’ll do the job.

manalishi:

They are designed for fighter pilots, the mirror finish cuts through the glare of the bright sky when facing nothing but sky, work really well and worth the extra few ££, also available with additional polarized lens also a little more money. Mine cost £170 inc polarized and mirror finish. Plain green are aprox £130.00.

Interesting.might be useful for my bass fishing trips.ps got a pair of immaculate ray ban aviators for sale if your interested, never worn with ivory band but with looped frame ends(ideal for upside down driving) cost me 120…50 nicker required??

My beloved mirrored aviators! Yes they are a bit ‘look at me’ but that’s me! They are also great for ogling hotties

manalishi:
Interesting.might be useful for my bass fishing trips.ps got a pair of immaculate ray ban aviators for sale if your interested, never worn with ivory band but with looped frame ends(ideal for upside down driving) cost me 120…50 nicker required??

Can you post a Pic? I’m interested

switchlogic:
My beloved mirrored aviators! Yes they are a bit ‘look at me’ but that’s me! They are also great for ogling hotties

Hotties who are thinking - “What a prat”…:slight_smile:

switchlogic:

Very charismatic, definitely a pair to be stepping out in. I can only imagine now someone stating that “a pair they bought from the lucky lucky man whilst holidaying in Benidorm for 5 Euros are better”. Its just how things are on here. Ray Ban takes some beating.

switchlogic:

Those are crazy space colours! I use specs savers sunglasses :laughing: . Look pretty neat. Got all the uv stuff. Used to buy expensive ones but kept leaving them, squashing them or some such mischief. I’ve never liked sunglasses for looks (something about eye contact I think) just for shade really.

Santa:

switchlogic:

Hotties who are thinking - “What a prat”…:slight_smile:

To be fair the only people who take the ■■■■ out of my sunglasses are fat middle aged truck drivers who look like they dressed in in the dark, not really my type :wink: I have however had a surprising number of people compliment them and ask where I got them. So stick that in your pipe and smoke it, fatty :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I have a choice. :sunglasses:

Yup nae botha,will try to get it done weekend after next.

Oakley holbrook metal for me.

Old post revival warning!!!

Any update in the sunglasses department? Just gone a killed mine this week… :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Goldfinger:
Old post revival warning!!!

Any update in the sunglasses department? Just gone a killed mine this week… :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I’m still a fan of Serengeti’s, just replaced the pair I bought in 2007, obviously with another pair of Serengeti’s (not a lot wrong with the old pair, except the plastic bits have come off the the ear and the new pair is a better fit when wearing a crash helmet. But loads of other decent makes so like so many things it comes down to research and personal choice.

Trust me most people look stupid wearing sunglasses, it’s just trying so hard to look like someone you’re never going to look like no matter what, the mirror your looking into tells you lies all the time, they actually make most people look like simpletons that have a slow threshold of reality, they also cause accidents because the simpleton can not see as good and is more concerned about looking good, if you can’t drive without wearing sunglasses your in the wrong job, who sees you behind the wheel, talk about posers