Stobarts

malcolmgbell:

mdourish:
I believe you will find them based around bridges

what part of the country is bridges, google was no help, im in essex at the moment, tar

Are you dozy or trying to do a poor impersonation of him? Ta

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Who???never heard of em■■? :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: k :smiley:

I did a couple of days work for them and I never done so much waving ( well I think people was waving at me, there hand movements was going up and down) but I didn’t fit in, I didn’t hit any bridges :blush:

I forgot to say, I found the office staff so friendly and helpful :laughing:

tango boy:
Make sure you swat up on the manual 0

where can i get a copy non on amazon or ebay, tar

malcolmgbell:
Hello does any body know any think about them,seen a couple of there motors lately, any info would be helpful as i need a job,tar

■■■■ off idiot!!!

bobbya:

malcolmgbell:
Hello does any body know any think about them,seen a couple of there motors lately, any info would be helpful as i need a job,tar

[zb] off idiot!!!

Calm down dear, it’s only a troll…

the nodding donkey:

bobbya:

malcolmgbell:

[zb] off idiot!!!

Calm down dear, it’s only a troll…

+1 :laughing:

supposed to be a good company with lots of rules, on curtain siders they expect you to loop the strap threw the strap so it looks tidy etc. I drove for Asprey Transport now Asprey24 had a new DAF no manual, spoke to a stobart driver in a daf he gave me his as he was getting a new scania next day I suppose they like every other company us drivers work for, lots of work so little pay…

Stobarts, Never heard of them they must be some back street boys operation, Regards Larry.