Stobarts, Yes? Or No?

GO FOR IT !
You never know you might get to meet the leg end Dozy in a lay-by and share a pastie and some pop.
Oh no Dozys leaving AGAIN

That’s a yes from me, horses for courses and all that

The legend Dozy doesn’t know the difference between THEIR and THERE in all his posts and you say lorry drivers are not thick!

Dozy , but a dictionary from W.H Smith’s the stationary shop where they sell them and look up the difference between THEIR and THERE , you thick Muppet .

Tarmaceater:
Dozy , but a dictionary from W.H Smith’s the stationary shop where they sell them and look up the difference between THEIR and THERE , you thick Muppet .

Insert some comment here about throwing stones and glass houses…

I blame my predictive text gadget in my phone !

Well spotted DC , don’t forget the E , not the tablet form !

DCPCFML:

Tarmaceater:

Insert some comment here about throwing stones and glass houses…

Unless he meant avoid the WHS mobile shops. :smiley:

Tarmaceater:
The legend Dozy doesn’t know the difference between THEIR and THERE in all his posts and you say lorry drivers are not thick!

The irony , for all your I know this , I know that , dozy is thick as pig ■■■■ , I do the same ■■■■■■■ job as you !!! Says more about you than it ever will about me !!

robthedog:
GO FOR IT !
You never know you might get to meet the leg end Dozy in a lay-by and share a pastie and some pop.
Oh no Dozys leaving AGAIN

I have left , I drive for knights of old , 5 mins from my house , I wanted days but nights are better than tramping & 100 mile round trip a week ( I walk to work unless raining ) , will give it a while before commenting what I think of job , but delivering books to amazons is easy enough