Stitch up Thursday any one?

biggriffin:
Full day tomorrow, only difference is double bubble… :smiley:

Same as that.

• a day in lieu.

A 26 pallet load of printed material into Croydon this morning that I loaded yesterday, ‘pop’ into Eltham to a building site to retrieve four large rolls 5m long and a ton each that were over-ordered by the site and had to go back to one of our customers in Billericay, back to the airfield drop the trailer and solo to Maldon to collect an empty euroliner that has stood there for three months…on the way back the rear nearside brake disc broke in half and locked the wheel …luckily just a few hundred yards from the yard. Pulled the pin on it and left it to the fitters to sort out!

Surprisingly easy day today; left Motherwell, tipped and reloaded at Tesco Widnes (well, the minions did that while I sat in the canteen) then sat in the canteen at Tesco P’boro while it was tipped for me, parked in P’boro, went out for a meal and a pint. Tomorrow is treble time or double time and day in lieu so the world is my crustacean. Btw, the traffic was unbelievably light in my direction today. Going the other way however it looked awful.

Ahhhhh, you class 1 princesses make me laugh :smiley:

yourhavingalarf:
Sat at home…

Dunking Twix into my tea.

Messy.

It’s just another day nothing special unless your religious

the maoster:
Tomorrow is treble time or double time and day in lieu so the world is my crustacean.

Oysters are not crustaceans. The correct phrase would be “the world is my mollusc” [emoji16]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Roymondo:

the maoster:
Tomorrow is treble time or double time and day in lieu so the world is my crustacean.

Oysters are not crustaceans. The correct phrase would be “the world is my mollusc” [emoji16]

I think Maoster was referring to the (mis)sayings of Arfur Dailey.
“The world is your lobster”.

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

Franglais:

Roymondo:

the maoster:

Forty lashes and the salt rubbed in for failing to spot the popular culture reference!

I am indebted to m’learned friend for correcting my correction :slight_smile:

Roymondo:

Franglais:

Roymondo:

the maoster:

Forty lashes and the salt rubbed in for failing to spot the popular culture reference!

I am indebted to m’learned friend for correcting my correction :slight_smile:

I would say that’s just.
But I’ve a feeling Maoster may tend towards Judge Jeffries or Judge Dread.
[emoji5]

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

youtu.be/Nje4VQlzhHc

judge dread for me …. :laughing:

Anything but Judge bloody Rinder :smiley:

the maoster:
Anything but Judge bloody Rinder :smiley:

We`ll hold you to that,

Judge Sheindlin…

Just googled her Franglais, I’ll pass thank you :smiley:

the maoster:

bloody hell maoster you are picky, how about this one.
images.app.goo.gl/WVndjjy5Q73czFmu8

m.a.n rules:

the maoster:

bloody hell maoster you are picky, how about this one.
images.app.goo.gl/WVndjjy5Q73czFmu8

Now you’re talking! Whereas the first one was undoubtedly the antidote to ■■■■■■, the second one definitely negates the need for it!

I got stitched up Thursday , all the way to the west coast of Scotland from Brum …and not paid !
The GF decided that morning we were going.
I had to drive up Thursday in the Motorhome and drink Scottish alcohol for two days, Now back to near Berwick upon Tweed on route to Hull for an Autotrail factory visit on Wednesday to see how they are made. I love semi retirement…

Oh and be afraid on 2nd/3rd May she is having lessons in the MH at Pete Smythe HGV training , I will apologise now to the instructors but you must be braver than me ( and being paid) …but then I can become the passenger occasionally when to drunk to worry.

3 wheeler:
I got stitched up Thursday , all the way to the west coast of Scotland from Brum …and not paid !
The GF decided that morning we were going.
I had to drive up Thursday in the Motorhome and drink Scottish alcohol for two days, Now back to near Berwick upon Tweed on route to Hull for an Autotrail factory visit on Wednesday to see how they are made. I love semi retirement…

Oh and be afraid on 2nd/3rd May she is having lessons in the MH at Pete Smythe HGV training , I will apologise now to the instructors but you must be braver than me ( and being paid) …but then I can become the passenger occasionally when to drunk to worry.

:laughing: :laughing: oh for retirement but im only 44 and I think I will be in a box 6ft under on my retirement day :imp: