Stereotypical drivers

switchlogic:
What about the one who likes to tell anyone who’ll listen he’s the bosses best friend. I’ve met so many of these

Aye and goes out on the ■■■■ with him EVERY Sat night!!![emoji3]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

switchlogic:
What about the one who likes to tell anyone who’ll listen he’s the bosses best friend. I’ve met so many of these

There’s defo one of these in every yard.

Or the one who claims either he was in, or his best mate was in… The SAS, SBS, The FFL, 2nd REP, Special Forces, etc, etc, usually ending the statement with the caveat “but I cant talk about it” :unamused:

bullitt:
Or the one who claims either he was in, or his best mate was in… The SAS, SBS, The FFL, 2nd REP, Special Forces, etc, etc, usually ending the statement with the caveat “but I cant talk about it” :unamused:

The 4th man on the balcony.
Usually dressed in army surplus stuff and carries loads of gadgets for his survival all in matt black .
Parks in out of the way spots and never buys food and is always on about a ‘brew’.
Usually turns out to be ex TA that got kicked out .
No personality and no charisma.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

IIRC that bridge has traffic lights on it so who jumped the lights? the tanker is from a company I have dealt with in the past when I ran my own business, always found them & delivery guys bang on 100% good, so whats going on there bit of NIMBY stuff?

oops posted on wrong thread lol

was it him?

youtube.com/watch?v=UeX5rHSnNNA

or him?
youtube.com/watch?v=1p9p6gu3cNA

or him?
[/quote]
Theres a driver at our place with an R620 who does a take on this sometimes on a sunday afternoon when the office is closed, he doesnt need much encouragement… :grimacing:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWPPGjuh-vk&t=122s
[/quote]
if you got it,flaunt it :wink:
[/quote]
Can you imagine taking it just a little bit too far and turning it on its side and having to explain that one monday morning? :grimacing:
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^
hello boss,i just broke the mirror lens.
how did that happen?
the truck tipped over and squashed it… :astonished:

grumpyken52:

bullitt:

The 4th man on the balcony…

Yep, forgot about that one! If everyone who claimed to have been on the balcony actually had been on the balcony there would have been no need to blow the windows in, the (zb)ing thing would have collapsed under their combined weight,bringing the front of the building down with it!!

I wasn’t there but did watch the proceedings on telly … so almost on the balcony :slight_smile:

bullitt:

grumpyken52:

bullitt:

The 4th man on the balcony…

Yep, forgot about that one! If everyone who claimed to have been on the balcony actually had been on the balcony there would have been no need to blow the windows in, the (zb)ing thing would have collapsed under their combined weight,bringing the front of the building down with it!!

Yeah !
What colour is the boathouse? [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

^^^ ’ The fantasist ’ driver is indeed prevalent in the HGV game.

A mate of mine was imprisoned at Iceland Warrington on one particular occasion and still fondly recalls his favourite fantasist driver.

This particular chap claims that he was delivering to Old Trafford some years ago and a fella was in his way parked in his car on the phone. This fantasist driver it seems was just about to get out of his cab & have a word when the driver gave him a wave & moved.

It was only David Beckham. :unamused: :laughing:

eagerbeaver:
^^^ ’ The fantasist ’ driver is indeed prevalent in the HGV game.

A mate of mine was imprisoned at Iceland Warrington on one particular occasion and still fondly recalls his favourite fantasist driver.

This particular chap claims that he was delivering to Old Trafford some years ago and a fella was in his way parked in his car on the phone. This fantasist driver it seems was just about to get out of his cab & have a word when the driver gave him a wave & moved.

It was only David Beckham. :unamused: :laughing:

I can beat that, Na na na

Was collecting from sandringham estate, farm hand “says can’t load ya yet drive, waiting for boss”
Boss turns up, in a green range rover, jumps on forklift, we’ll i nearly dropped me tea, the boss was only the Queen.

Best get up now alarms gone off, and thank you from the jackanory driver.

Mr Homeless driver or Wurzel Gummidge/vagabond .
Boot laces missing or not done up, will wear one piece of uniform , the rest of clothing is not uniform.
Jogging trousers , bad hair , even worse teeth.
Nicotine stained fingers.
No personal hygiene
Never brushed his teeth since 1975.
Inside the cab looks like a roll over or a bomb went off.

id believe that if you could confirm she was wearing a luminous tabard ?

dieseldog999:

Or a gold tabard?

dieseldog999:

One doesn’t… “wear” a luminous tabard. One is bedraped in One’s luminous tabard.

slowlane:

dieseldog999:

One doesn’t… “wear” a luminous tabard. One is bedraped in One’s luminous tabard.

“Robed in their luminous tabards…”

The drivers with a hi vis permanently attached, most likely sleeps in it as well. Worst offenders seem to be supermarket/ container drivers…

AndrewG:
The drivers with a hi vis permanently attached, most likely sleeps in it as well. Worst offenders seem to be supermarket/ container drivers…

*luminous tabards

bullitt:

Thats Foggy Dewhirst?