Statins

Henry Stephens:
I have heard about this four K diet of Kimchi, Kefir, Kraut, and Kombucha for weight loss.

On my cpc the bloke went into diabetis , diet , exercise etc , basically the people who become diabetic are overweight / don’t exercise , he then asked who was diabetic & the only one who was , was me , 11 st / skinny , always have been

Pre type two diabetes is on the rise and so is diabetes,even 16 year olds are getting it and that’s unprecedented according to doctors.

Henry Stephens:
I have heard about this four K diet of Kimchi, Kefir, Kraut, and Kombucha for weight loss.

I was listening to a Dr Michael Mosely show on Radio 4 recently featuring a guest doctor. Apparently “fermented foods”, which are what you’ve listed, are the latest big advance in nutritional advice, it is claimed many of our problems can be alleviated by having a better range of gut bacteria which can be provided by these foods. It’s a pity they’re a bit on the expensive side.

EDIT: the show is available on BBC Sounds but you need to sign in or register first
bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001ngjx

Thanks for putting that up, you never see over weight Polish and Russians as they live on semi rotten cabbage or Sauerkraut ,the Japanese are slim as they love raw fish and there is good stuff in that to make them very brainy.

Actimel and Yakult is ideal for the vast flora garden of bugs in the stomach or get Holland and Barrett live bacteria pills.