Starting new job on cement mixers - what to expect?

I’ve done trade waste too and that’s much better work IMO.

Just saw this comment while reading back through.

Did you have a loader? I work on my own so I’m out the cab 60x a day pulling bins down alleys etc. Many of my customers are on industrial estates etc, but KFC etc can be a right pain in the arse. Pulling six bins round the drive through one at a time etc.

I don’t have a big ego but I’ll admit I’ve never really liked having to pull bins down the high street with all the public around. I had to do a missed service one night, which was the food bins at a local pub. I bumped into my old boss and his wife whilst pulling a stinking bin through the beer garden and although I hated working in an office and much prefer driving, I was still a bit embarrassed there all dressed in orange pulling a stinking food bin which hadn’t been emptied for a few weeks.

The idea of delivering to sites away from the public appeals to me. I defo enjoyed it when I was delivery building foam and bricks on the curtainsiders - did a few weeks for Max Frank on the agency.

I’ve done trade waste too and that’s much better work IMO.

Just saw this comment while reading back through.

Did you have a loader? I work on my own so I’m out the cab 60x a day pulling bins down alleys etc. Many of my customers are on industrial estates etc, but KFC etc can be a right pain in the arse. Pulling six bins round the drive through one at a time etc.

I don’t have a big ego but I’ll admit I’ve never really liked having to pull bins down the high street with all the public around. I had to do a missed service one night, which was the food bins at a local pub. I bumped into my old boss and his wife whilst pulling a stinking bin through the beer garden and although I hated working in an office and much prefer driving, I was still a bit embarrassed there all dressed in orange pulling a stinking food bin which hadn’t been emptied for a few weeks.

The idea of delivering to sites away from the public appeals to me. I defo enjoyed it when I was delivery building foam and bricks on the curtainsiders - did a few weeks for Max Frank on the agency.