start time

Was in at 16.30 today set off at 17.00, am now parked up at my 1st drop at hamilton ready for them coming in at 7 int morning, also because i ran out tonight i get friday off to compensate :smiley:

I don’t set an alarm, probably wake up around half 6 - half 7 depending on the light outside and how much I drink tonight.

Stroll towards work between half 9 and 10 ish, get there around half 10, clean all the rubbish out of my truck that the agency lad has left in it after his 3 course junk food session and then cruise around the area doing some deliveries and collections.

Up at 4 30 for a 545 start

up at 6am out at 6.45am start at 7am

couple of 21.30 starts Wed & Thurs, find out where to when I get clock in but probably down to M6,J16 and back

Usually up at 4am for a 6am start, sometimes earlier depending on where i’m off too.

Left at 0220 to start at 0315 ish, takes me 30mins put my food, clothes in the and of course the drive to work.

Should of been up at 02.30 for 04.30 start. Just surfaced after booking 2 days off for rock concert in Bristol tonight. :smiley:

Hey, nothing wrong with Newcastle. Nice & sunny, no traffic to speak of and, best thing, it’s as far away from London as you can get and still be in England. Perfect.