Split load single pot tanker

Thanks guys.
Only good thing is the two farms are not that far apart, I hate part loads in the tank.

I have been delivering liquids via a smooth bore (no baffles) tanker for 11 years, in all that time I have never had to split any load, except at one location where I had to fill two tanks on the same site. I have no idea how you are going to do this but from experience, driving to your second drop will be a rough ride.

when on the odd times i have had to split a load, i used to time it took unload a full tanker then
half that time. especially with whey powder all depends on the pressure and product feed how long it takes.

It’s usually 30 to 35 minutes to get whey permeate off as it’s like water, so first get 15 minutes second gets the rest.

have a look on top of tanker by the lid there should be a lever which opens and shuts the flow (footvalve) use this to stop/start flow and dip till you reach required level.

Drift:
A quick one.
I’ve got to split a load on a single pot tanker, it should be gross about 28t.
How would I go about it with no flow metre?
the tank does have a dipstick (yeryer :laughing:) but to be honest I’ve never used it and never had cause to split a single load.
Cheers.

Simple buy a £2 steel tape measure or a plastic tie wrap to mark your dipstick,
At least with a cargo pump you can ■■■■ back.

The only place I have ever relied on a stopwatch was loading at Eaglescliffe, 2 tonnes per minute flow rate

I’ll wing it with time, turns out the gantry is buggered, not going up there today.
just leaving with the load now.