Speeding ticket

UKtramp:

Dipper_Dave:
I was shocked to see this thread and find it hard to believe that old ‘dances with fridges’ has been caught speeding.

UKt surely your pulling our todgers. Please tell me your pulling mine at least.

Love the name “dances with fridges” D_D and is so apt. As not only am I an accomplished ballroom dancer but I also have a small claim to fame in the dancing stakes. I did a full tour of the television series of dancing on ice, I actually worked on the temporary ice rinks that we used to set up in theaters and outdoors in locations across the country. This is absolutely true and in the full season of doing this you would have actually thought that one of my fellow fridge men who are notorious comedians, would have come up with this name tag. None did. Beats fridge Jesus hands down. I do genuinely believe hat you are one of the greatest todger pullers of our time.

Never mind all that ice, fridge crap, answer the important question…

Did you get a crack at Holly Willoughby??

robroy:
Never mind all that ice, fridge crap, answer the important question…

Did you get a crack at Holly Willoughby??

Well rob, due to legal proceedings and restrictions that have been placed on me, I can only say this. She and some of the dancers inc male and female had a crack at me. In the news at the moment is how hollywood stars are treat and propositioned in order to further their career, the dancing on ice cast are not clean of this with my experience. I was an up and coming fridge engineer with the world at my fingertips and now resorted to going to Stobarts, you work out how it has all gone so terribly wrong. All I can say is my dancing on ice season has left its scars.

AndrewG:
http://www.snoopers.co.uk/product/laserstar-pro-elite

This works brilliantly, a bit expensive and no doubt its possible to get fined for having it (location dependant) but you’ll never have points on your licence. Hard wired in and covertly installed its invisible…

I’ve, did have :wink: the earlier version of that, I believe they do open garage doors very well. :wink:

Also you might need 2 on a hgv, because the target area is so large.

National Treasure - like Esther Rantzen and Vera Lynn?

Is this what happens when you sniff too much refridgerant?

Stobarts one day, penalty points the next :smiley:

Socketset:

I would say more on the lines of Lady Dianna Spencer on the national treasure front.

biggriffin:

AndrewG:

This works brilliantly, a bit expensive and no doubt its possible to get fined for having it (location dependant) but you’ll never have points on your licence. Hard wired in and covertly installed its invisible…

I’ve, did have :wink: the earlier version of that, I believe they do open garage doors very well. :wink:

Ive had one for years and this year with the new 16 bought the latest version, although im mainly on the AR’s/ AP’s its handy on the N and D roads. Sits beside the air intake for the air con/pollen filter behind the top grille…

I wish that they would prosecute bad drivers instead of just taking the low hanging fruit .The dithering old idiots pose more of a danger than drivers going a tad too fast.

alamcculloch:
I wish that they would prosecute bad drivers instead of just taking the low hanging fruit .The dithering old idiots pose more of a danger than drivers going a tad too fast.

+1 :smiley:

UKtramp:

Socketset:

I would say more on the lines of Lady Dianna Spencer on the national treasure front.

Ok, ukt, I’ll give you that - but please spell her name proper or you’ll have hordes of her fans throwing eggs at you when you stop at the Services in your shiny green machine. On tv.

Socketset:

UKtramp:

Socketset:

Ok, ukt, I’ll give you that - but please spell her name proper or you’ll have hordes of her fans throwing eggs at you when you stop at the Services in your shiny green machine. On tv.

What a pratt I would look with egg running in with my spray tan.

i hate to have to say this but ,possibly,the yolk would be on YOU!!!

dieseldog999:
i hate to have to say this but ,possibly,the yolk would be on YOU!!!

Wouldn’t worry me, we have a good sense of humour here in Yolkshire

dailymail.co.uk/news/article … arter.html

Captain Caveman 76:
Speed awareness course fees rise by more than a quarter | Daily Mail Online

Still cheaper than the fine and better still… no points and nothing to declare to the ins company on renewal.
Thats how i would look at it anyway…

AndrewG:

biggriffin:

AndrewG:

Ive had one for years and this year with the new 16 bought the latest version, although im mainly on the AR’s/ AP’s its handy on the N and D roads. Sits beside the air intake for the air con/pollen filter behind the top grille…

Get caught over here with one, its “perverting the causes of justice”

biggriffin:

It’s “course” not “causes”, and no it isn’t, are you making this up as you go along?

Grumpy_old_trucker:

biggriffin:

It’s “course” not “causes”, and no it isn’t, are you making this up as you go along?

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/91 … er-9773037

biggriffin:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

biggriffin:

I’ve read it, and quite a few other cases but regardless of how many times I read them I can’t find anyone charged with “perverting the causes of justice”!

Grumpy_old_trucker:

biggriffin:

Grumpy_old_trucker:

biggriffin:

I’ve read it, and quite a few other cases but regardless of how many times I read them I can’t find anyone charged with “perverting the causes of justice”!

Your just looking for the argument because of a spelling mistake.

biggriffin:
Your just looking for the argument because of a spelling mistake.

Do you mean “you’re”?