South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

Paul John:

smallcoal:
Hi paul john hope you are well I started a new job in ebbw vale scotts commercial this is me tipping in Middlesbrough

Hi John. I read on the removals thread you had landed a new job. Sounded as if you needed a change from Clarke’s. Best wishes m8.
The contract I run recently changed from 6 days a week, Tuesday thru Sunday to 7 days. I had a part time guy who worked Sundays for me, but that meant I went from 5 to 6 days a week from November last year.
I finally, hired a female to run 4 on 4 off with me. It’s almost impossible to get anyone to work weekends regularly! This is my first weekend off for 5 months, so I am doing very well thanks.

Regards Paul.

Glad to hear it things slowly getting back to normal here,clarkes are not what they used to be your a number now I been there 10 years got treated like crap for 3 months time to go

altitude:
Hi Andrew, yeah all good here mate, hope all’s good with you. Hopefully see you around sometime this year, if Boris lets us. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi John,
Thanks for that.I am ever confident,Though the realist in me says it’s going to be 2022,at least until things finally change.I’m hoping to have the Magnum finished this summer?

90A2DBE4-3009-41F6-B23A-E9514BA9EB73.jpeg

9CE3C1C4-B780-433C-B40F-2D16E679FB8D.jpeg

Looking great the magnum is one of my favorite lorries nice and comfortable to drive and kip in :smiley: cheers Ray

Hi Andrew. The Magnum is stunning. Bet, you’re itching to get out on the road with her.

Paul John:
Hi Andrew. The Magnum is stunning. Bet, you’re itching to get out on the road with her.

Hi Paul,
Than you,I’m counting down the days,lol.
Regards Andrew.

Hi Andrew ,sent you a pm mate ,me tipping baled carpet off cuts in john cotton dewsbury Friday morning from abingdon flooring crumlin

pete 359:

altitude:
Hi Andrew, yeah all good here mate, hope all’s good with you. Hopefully see you around sometime this year, if Boris lets us. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi John,
Thanks for that.I am ever confident,Though the realist in me says it’s going to be 2022,at least until things finally change.I’m hoping to have the Magnum finished this summer?

Hi Andrew, that looks brilliant mate, will look forward to seeing that.

pete 359:

altitude:

Hi John,

Hi Andrew, that looks brilliant mate, looking forward to seeing that.

pete 359:

DEANB:
Rosser AEC’s.

Hi Dean,
Thanks for the photo,Rosser’s of Pontlliw had their fleet working hard every day in and around South Wales. Though I personally,Can’t ever recall them in the Midlands or anywhere other than what we’d call,Local work? I’d be interested to hear more about that?

A very young John Wynn standing in front of the Pacifics Andrew.

twitter.com/DyfedRecycling

Anyone recognise the Foden Alpha 2 ?

Punchy Dan:
https://twitter.com/DyfedRecycling

Anyone recognise the Foden Alpha 2 ?

That number plate belongs to a blue Scania, a 70 plate Alpha!

gah1950:

pete 359:

DEANB:
Rosser AEC’s.

Hi Dean,
Thanks for the photo,Rosser’s of Pontlliw had their fleet working hard every day in and around South Wales. Though I personally,Can’t ever recall them in the Midlands or anywhere other than what we’d call,Local work? I’d be interested to hear more about that?

Thanks Graham,I’d not noticed that tbh.
Regards Andrew.

A couple of J & M’s F88’s from a Volvo brochure.

wales J & M tpt ppg psw.PNG

Hi all first pic. Tipping in Romford,loaded rochester pulp for maesteg paper mills me tipping Friday morning,the owner jamie scott was a fitter for Cardiff transport when I worked for them small world

gah1950:

pete 359:

DEANB:
Rosser AEC’s.

Hi Dean,

Good evening Graham,
I looked back at the photo.Your right there,I hadn’t noticed the first time,lol.
Regards Andrew.

Scottie my mind goes blank 15 beef bergs each at gaydon one rainie night m8 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lance Biscomb:
Scottie my mind goes blank 15 beef bergs each at gaydon one rainie night m8 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Correct LB,don’t forget Kev Dennis eat the other 15 burgers.Good times m8…
Regards Andrew.

Steve khan (Gupta) funeral 9.15 leaving tonmawr,family have asked can any body who knew him meet in tonmawr with their trucks they want as many there to follow down to the crem the details are on fb,no black to be worn only rugby shirts and jeans

smallcoal:
Steve khan (Gupta) funeral 9.15 leaving tonmawr,family have asked can any body who knew him meet in tonmawr with their trucks they want as many there to follow down to the crem the details are on fb,no black to be worn only rugby shirts and jeans

Hi Smallcoal,
You told everyone,everything apart from when the funeral actually is? It’s Saturday 22/05/21.
Regards Andrew.

pete 359:

smallcoal:

Hi Smallcoal,
You told everyone,everything apart from when the funeral actually is? It’s Saturday 22/05/21.
Regards Andrew.

Sorry Andrew glad you noticed that just can’t believe what has happened I may be taking my truck if jamie is ok with it