Some pics of my old work and other stuff

some more maby.

this one i had Before the t-cab loved it! it took me to Norway,Finland,Denmark,Germany and Dutchland :smiley:

Here on my way from the north of Finland

Here on my way to Gothenburg

Here som local work in Stockholm

Up in Sundsvall

Thats all for now,hope you enjoy!

Thanx for sharing, gud photos.

well that made a nice change, thanks Dirty Dan

Thanks for the Jakdaw and ERFMAN

Here is my friend Jonas. He work up in the North of Sweden just at the border aginst Norway clearing the mountnroads.
Quite a good kit he is running :smiley:

snowchaings all the time…

And here is someting you dont se every day.

one of thebiggest i ever seen,i had full zoom on the camera…

A Norwiegan…

thats all for now and have good weekend!

brilliant stuff dan, love the older trucks, do you have any more photos like that?

the volvo i think your now in, thats a bit of a beast, does the rear axle lift?

and is the little scania (81?) your own project?

Thanks for that Mat!
The old pics are my dads and its all real photos and we are trying to scan them all but it is a lot of job … But as sone we are finnished i will post them,He got some realy good pic from some truckfest in sweden in the eightis :smiley:
Yeah my new girl is the mother of all beasts,it got 11120000km on the Clock… Yes the fourth axl can lift and also i can regulat the pressur on it with a knobb on the dasch.

The Little old Scania81 is my dad and my prodjekt,its going to be a replica of one of his first unit he and in the seventies,and its just waiting for the paint job but thats is in the spring!

Drove this for about 2.5 years.

Here up in the North

And here a hous transport from Halmstad to Knutby It was 5.5 meter wide and 12.5 long.

well thats all for now hope you will enjoy!

Time for some more.
Some of the Company i started at and were my dad worked formanny years.

Here is Stefans Scania and Johans Volvo f12

Here is Lars åkes Scania 113 and my dads 143 in the middle and håkans F12 at the end

Here is HÃ¥kans F12 Before it got repainted

This is Fille my dad and Fille did the same type of driving and were working togther for many years

Dad and Fille loading together in köping

I realy liked dads 143 :smiley:

Well thats all for now hope you will enjoy!
I am of to move some kinda house to a skiresort in the mountins now,hope to get some good photos :smiley:

that f16 is awesome :sunglasses:

I´s time for some more.

Here loading part of a house we were 5 lowloaders loading to the same place a skiresort in the mountins.

Then my big Volvo disided to stop…

Just a radiatorhose but they didnt have it so it took some time to fix,But i took my dog and Went for a walk and found this :smiley:

A 1984 Volvo F12!

And a1989 Scania 143 and a 1978 Scania 111 :smiley:

And then this,still in use every day!

They were pretty geared up for the Winter

Well thats all for now,hope you have enjoyed!

Here are some more pics of my work.

Cat 988 about 54-57 ton load.

My mate Robert or as he says Bobby big load…

well thats all for now,have agood weekend.

Great photos there Danne, looks like you have had a few adventures already.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff! Well igot some interesting jobs now and then :smiley:
Had a really “fun” job a couple weeks a go,i will put up some pics when my photobocket is working. I kan say that we did a litle bit of fishing…

Reg Danne

Really good thread, your a credit to the industry.
Superb.

Thanks for thouse kind word it means a lot!

keep them coming danne!! :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

so as i said i went fishing.

load a crane on a barge.

well in pleace chain down the crane just in case…

now on with the Wights.

now a Quick turnorund out the bay.

soon i place

there now let the fishing beagin :smiley:

you nead a friendly diver!

and some people on a boat.

lets se what we got on the hook :smiley:

slide ohter barge in.

then move to the other side to load on my trailer.

well in place :smiley: but no look on so the bucket could turn so i had to chain it down to.

now of to the workshop!

There work done,quite interesting job i really like the odd jobs when you have litle bit of a challenge :smiley:

thats all for now,how you will enjoy!

Good snaps,Dan. :slight_smile:

Thanks Harry! The pic with the tank and the snow is accualy in Stockholm,I picked up the tank in railroad were it had came from Germany. The snow had just started but not mutch.
When i came to the delivery piont it was a little wors but no worrys. Then they found somting wrong wiht the pappers. I sat in there office for an hour went decided to not tip,so up to the truck and i found it like this well i got out and back to rairailrod.

Dan,if you want to edit your own snaps install picassa. Look along the top of the page & on the right you will see ‘Download’ in green-thats the one. Try it out .After you have edited the snap,go back to the libary & press the ‘save’ button otherwise when you send it it will have not been changed.Best of luck.
PS.Best button in edit is ‘I’m feeling lucky’ :slight_smile:

filehippo.com/download_picasa