Some people just dont understand

scanny77:

robinhood_1984:
but all the idiots like Tim would soon realise something,

i doubt it mate. he would be straight back there accusing us of being selfish again. the guy appears to be a hypocrite who needs educating on the facts of life and economy :unamused:

You’re no doubt right. Some people never will accept the reality of things, even if its so obvious its staring them in face. However it would be nice to do away with trucks just for a week to see people like him squeel, the feel good factor alone would be worth it! :smiley:

I have got drawn into some unpleasantness on my motorbike forum :smiley:

I was asked why all the farmers and hauliers were panic buying fuel :exclamation:

It seems as though there are some stupid people, even on motorcycles, I have replied basically blaming the supermarkets for the rate cutting and lack of profits in the haulage industry.

This numptie decided that the supermarkets were a good thing because they sell fuel cheap :confused:

have got drawn into some unpleasantness on my motorbike forum

I was asked why all the farmers and hauliers were panic buying fuel

It seems as though there are some stupid people, even on motorcycles, I have replied basically blaming the supermarkets for the rate cutting and lack of profits in the haulage industry.

This numptie decided that the supermarkets were a good thing because they sell fuel cheap

Hi folks!
I dont post many replies but I do read the forums as often as I can. Just thought to mention to WheelNut et al that “you get what you pay for”. I deliver the stuff to supermarkets and was a regular buyer from them for my car. I’ve started using the dearer stuff lately and find the old Ford runs smoother and it seems to last a bit longer too! Maybe the refineries got one right!! :open_mouth:

One week all owner driver’s , all haulier companies , all workers for logistic companies ( the company would never agree) down tools for one week . Seven working days …
Within 3 days the country would on it’s knees …
No fuel, no food etc etc the non deliveries would ,nt see to that , the panic buyers would …

Four day’s is all it would take , the country would descend into looting etc etc …
We have that power , we know it … But we are the only ones that know it , see joe public couldn’t give a ■■■ . Unless we down tools for one week …
I can afford to lose a weeks pay , it may bite hard and i may have to back log bills but i would and could do it …

But then again a vastmajority of us are prepared to sit on wooden chairs in a non descript room with no facilities in fear of being sacked for being treated like scum …
So a mass down tools … i doubt it …
Don’t question my motives i would give my job up tommorow if my morals and values were being violated … :imp:

Typical example of me being strong minded is bringing a laod back at 0730hrs that was due for blackburn , my eta would have been balckburn 0900hrs and a night out …
But i was nt advised of a nightout and in my eyes any load after o700hrs is day shift …
Brought the trailer back into base , dropped it fueled up etc handed in the paperwork
" This paperwork isn’s t signed "
" yeah i know no t been there thats why "
" WHAT WE CAN’T COVER THAT NOW "
" Neither could i , any work after 0700hrs i consider day shift and unless your able to offer a service that you can go to my house and get my son out of bed , wash and dress him then take him to school i will do otherwise …"
see you later :laughing:
sackable offence in this day and age , i think not …