Six dead car crash Birmingham

Oh how the daily wail editor must be cursing… a car full of foreign sounding blokes, convicted drug dealers no less, and they go and kill a hard working, family loving,… Muslim. …

■■■■■■■■.

harrawaffa:
No sympathy for anyone who’s involved in selling that poison. Good riddance. It’s a real shame they’ve taken some innocent folk with them.

Same here.

peterm:

harrawaffa:
No sympathy for anyone who’s involved in selling that poison. Good riddance. It’s a real shame they’ve taken some innocent folk with them.

Same here.

Yup.

Juddian:

peterm:

harrawaffa:

Same here.

Yup.

Agreed. Zero ■■■■■ given.
Is it confirmed that the Audi driver who was the dealer is one of the deceased?
(cant be arsed to read it all again in the DM page).

At present they don’t know who was driving. Apparently, according to ‘the druggies’ partner, the four lads had just gone out to get some food and he was a pleasent chap aged 25. :unamused: She doesn’t know who the driver was either, surely one of the four must have owned the car?

Pete.

windrush:
At present they don’t know who was driving. Apparently, according to ‘the druggies’ partner, the four lads had just gone out to get some food and he was a pleasent chap aged 25. :unamused: She doesn’t know who the driver was either, surely one of the four must have owned the car?

Pete.

Wouldnt surprise me if it’s nicked and got cloned number plates on it Pete.

Or just simply bought with the proceeds of drug dealing. Either way, this car and these dealers are out of business…permanently :wink:

Just a shame they didnt miss the other vehicles and mangle themselves into the underpass concrete. Scum.

anyone who lives or knows Birmingham well will have known straight away who was going to be in the Audi S3 more than likely causing the whole thing.

There is a very particular problem with a specific 'demographics, and it’s getting worse in Birmingham.

RIP the taxi driver and his passengers

maga:
anyone who lives or knows Birmingham well will have known straight away who was going to be in the Audi S3 more than likely causing the whole thing.

There is a very particular problem with a specific 'demographics, and it’s getting worse in Birmingham.

Indeed. Unfortunately, its getting worse everywhere mate. Britain is on a one-way course into the gutter.

maga:

Well I thought it best not to pretty much exactly as above but now it’s been said it’s hit the nail on the head.

maga:

Very specific as it’s mostly the youngsters of that demographic. Their parents are hardworking decent people mostly, like the taxi driver.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

IronEddie:
Very specific as it’s mostly the youngsters of that demographic.

‘Fast car culture’ for ‘us’ meant the best that you could afford by working for it and learning/knowing how to drive.No point in going any further with the definition of ‘us’ v ‘them’ other than the stereotypes probably don’t just happen by coincidence. :bulb:

Carryfast:

IronEddie:

‘Fast car culture’ for ‘us’ meant the best that you could afford by working for it and learning/knowing how to drive.No point in going any further with the definition of ‘us’ v ‘them’ other than the stereotypes probably don’t just happen by coincidence. :bulb:

The ironic thing is C/F that none of the ‘fast’ car culture club are fast. They just think they are fast. In reality they are just breaking the speed limit by a big margin and being wreckless and dangerous.
Put them on a track with drivers that can drive fast and they will look very slow and pathetic.

Dr Damon:

Carryfast:

IronEddie:

The ironic thing is C/F that none of the ‘fast’ car culture club are fast. They just think they are fast. In reality they are just breaking the speed limit by a big margin and being wreckless and dangerous.
Put them on a track with drivers that can drive fast and they will look very slow and pathetic.

Yup. ‘Nippy’ shopping cars pretty much.
15 year ago I had an imported Impreza Type R, followed after that by a Nissan Skyline R33 GTR. Now thats quick and you had to know how to drive it! Bloody money pit though. :laughing:
Now I got a 54 plate diesel Passat estate. Its easier to keep a clean license.

cman:

villa:

tachograph:

muckles:
What’s the speed limit on this section of road?

Unless it’s changed recently, which I doubt, the speed limit on that stretch of road is 40mph.

There are speed camera signs up but I don’t think there are any speed cameras in the underpass, I could be wrong though.

Its been 30mph for about ten years

Different section, this stretch is a 40 its the one leading up to the roundabout off broad street

yes mate ,sorry i thought it happened at the beginning/ end of the queensway tunnells by the dome /night out club / bristol st motors

eagerbeaver:

windrush:

Pete.

Wouldnt surprise me if it’s nicked and got cloned number plates on it Pete.

Or just simply bought with the proceeds of drug dealing. Either way, this car and these dealers are out of business…permanently :wink:

Just a shame they didnt miss the other vehicles and mangle themselves into the underpass concrete. Scum.

would’t surprise me if the car was legal and paid for and shared amongst male relatives of the same family

villa:
would’t surprise me if the car was legal and paid for and shared amongst male relatives of the same family

From what the families have said that is correct, they all had use of it but didn’t know who was actually driving that night. Doesn’t seem like any of them were wearing seatbelts though?

Pete.

Dr Damon:

Carryfast:

To be fair fast road driving can take as much if not more skill than circuit driving.Especially in the case of the weight,handling and braking abilities of big 1960’s/70’s saloons running three abreast at around the ton through the sweepers of the Kingston bypass when it was NSL. :wink: Also don’t forget that it seems to have been fast road driving v Rob Walker’s Merc that took out Mike Hawthorn driving his Mk1 Jag on the Guildford bypass and he wasn’t exactly a novice.On that note I always remembered my dad’s advice to only ‘put my foot down in the right places’ and bends,however inviting and open they might look, aren’t the right place.This could almost have been written for unfortunate Hawthorn and every fast road car enthusiast should listen to it and take the advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=ukunx21UHCA

Gembo:
Yup. ‘Nippy’ shopping cars pretty much.
15 year ago I had an imported Impreza Type R, followed after that by a Nissan Skyline R33 GTR. Now thats quick and you had to know how to drive it!

Let em try this and see how long they survive that’s if they don’t stall it before moving off or can get it past first gear. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVKglJBn7wI

windrush:

villa:

From what the families have said that is correct, they all had use of it but didn’t know who was actually driving that night. Doesn’t seem like any of them were wearing seatbelts though?

Pete.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i read the above as…
if it actually was legal then,
1 insurance to cover the 1 male driver,1 licence between them,no speeding tickets because ( we dont know who was driving at the time of the offence but it must have been my brother, which would be the standard reply) to any possible offences committed…or is it only me that reads the reality of that?

dieseldog999:

windrush:

villa:

Pete.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i read the above as…
if it actually was legal then,
1 insurance to cover the 1 male driver,1 licence between them,no speeding tickets because ( we dont know who was driving at the time of the offence but it must have been my brother, which would be the standard reply) to any possible offences committed…or is it only me that reads the reality of that?

The one thing we can be sure about is that the insurance payout will be reflected in our renewal premiums.