Since when did cats cost £650

robroy:

raymundo:

robroy:
Cheap? 100 notes. :open_mouth:
Mate, how can I put this,… Call it any fancy name you like…It’s a [zb] Ginger Tom !!
Aka a free of charge cat from any farm. :bulb: :bulb:

The only part of your statement that’s correct is when you say he’s a ginger tom …

And the bit about getting them free from farms. :bulb:
My kids have had about 4 kittens from the local farmer, all free one of which was a ginger Tom.
You can also get them foc from animal rescue centres.

have a look on the internet for the price of Maincoons for sale, but as you always think you know best … I dont suppose you will bother ! I haven’t come across many of that breed needing rehoming either, have you ■■

raymundo:

robroy:

raymundo:

robroy:
Cheap? 100 notes. :open_mouth:
Mate, how can I put this,… Call it any fancy name you like…It’s a [zb] Ginger Tom !!
Aka a free of charge cat from any farm. :bulb: :bulb:

The only part of your statement that’s correct is when you say he’s a ginger tom …

And the bit about getting them free from farms. :bulb:
My kids have had about 4 kittens from the local farmer, all free one of which was a ginger Tom.
You can also get them foc from animal rescue centres.

have a look on the internet for the price of Maincoons for sale, but as you always think you know best … I dont suppose you will bother ! I haven’t come across many of that breed needing rehoming either, have you ■■

I don’t know best tbh mate, I know next to nothing about cats in fact,.a cat is a cat as far as I’m concerned.
What I do know is if I wanted a Ginger Tom, or in fact any other cat, there is no way in hell I would pay a ridiculous amount of money for one, when I can get one for nowt.
I won’t bother looking either thanks, people will only charge for any ■■■■ thing as long as others are daft enough to pay their prices.

Not wishing to stir things up here Rob and Ray but are you debating the difference between getting free ■■■■■ or paying for it.

Sure it’s great having a free one but there’s something a little bit more special about the expensive type.

Just sayin.

Dipper_Dave:
Not wishing to stir things up here Rob and Ray but are you debating the difference between getting free ■■■■■ or paying for it.

Sure it’s great having a free one but there’s something a little bit more special about the expensive type.

Just sayin.

Ain`t just the money though is it?
A good, free, normal sized one? Or a more costly one, of a very different size, that enjoys getting wet, may be the choice here?

Like DD, a ginger Tom has allowed me to feed him sometimes. Very condescending of him, I`m sure.

Franglais:

Dipper_Dave:

Just sayin.

Ain`t just the money though is it?
A good, free, normal sized one? Or a more costly one, of a very different size, that enjoys getting wet, may be the choice here?

Like DD, a ginger Tom has allowed me to feed him sometimes. Very condescending of him, I`m sure.

So true, personal preference and all that.

Would be a real ■■■■■■ to pay for a ■■■■■ then it went and lived next door as your neighbour was feeding it better quality meat.

Me pappy had an expensive pair of Burmese twins he got from Thailand, lovely fellas.

As one who consistently makes me snort out loud with laughter at the end of a post, Dipperdave, you win. Here, have my internet :slight_smile:

Cats.
Right
Stop pandering to cat farms with stupidly high prices just because you want a fancy cat.
“Oooh, look at those ears, Mavis, I´d LUV a cat like that”
“I dunno Alfie, I think I´d like one of those blue ones”
WTF?
Get a grip and realise that there animals out there that need proper help and not just a new home as opposed to a kennels.
They are being abused every day, starved, beaten, used for cruel sports.
YOU, yes YOU, can help.
If you want a cat, or dog, or donkey, for that matter, get online, do the research, find out how you can help.
Anyone interested I can provide links to whatever service you want to find out about.

Sorry, I´m done, but I do feel strongly about animal welfare.

steviespain:
Stop pandering to cat farms with stupidly high prices just because you want a fancy cat.
“Oooh, look at those ears, Mavis, I´d LUV a cat like that”
“I dunno Alfie, I think I´d like one of those blue ones”
WTF?
Get a grip and realise that there animals out there that need proper help and not just a new home as opposed to a kennels.
They are being abused every day, starved, beaten, used for cruel sports.
YOU, yes YOU, can help.
If you want a cat, or dog, or donkey, for that matter, get online, do the research, find out how you can help.
Anyone interested I can provide links to whatever service you want to find out about.

Sorry, I´m done, but I do feel strongly about animal welfare.

I agree mate, both my boy and my daughter have gone out and payed top dollar for pedigree dogs, ■■■■ ridiculous imo.
There is an animal refuge centre about 10 miles where they live, with dogs (and as you say other animals) looking for good homes.
Designer animals, ■■■■ snobbery at it’s worst.

Thanks robroy. This is something that we should ALL feel strongly about, the welfare of animals.
Fir me, I´m not dissing designer animals…(much) but what I would like tio see is more focus on how we can help the animals that are being systematically abused. The fighting dogs, the battery hen dogs/puppy farms. Homeless, starving, unloved, abused, unwanted, christmas present dogs.
A dog is not just for Christmas, with some veggies it will last until Jan 3rd!

Got three cats and a dog and all apart from the last kitten have came from rescue centres, the kitten was bought as my wifes birthday pressy from a household environment and because she had recently lost her 17 year old cat that came from a farm, so think I do my bit …

Salute!

A friend of mine rehomed several rescue animals including some “mistakes”.
To get fancy new breeds the animals are often inbreed too closely, resulting in genetic deformities. After all curly haired and bald cats are just that. Many dog breeds have characteristics exaggerated to the point of causing the animals harm.
I’m not a massive dog lover but get upset at those who breed and exploit animals for money or kudos.
I’m still enough of a hypocrite to eat meat, so feel free to criticise all you wish.
:slight_smile:

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk