Show us your screensaver

Blue , died 3 years ago Collie cross 57

robroy:
Mine is of my lovely wife Anja …aaaahhhh ! :laughing:

Edit…Just been told to change original pic I first put on…she hates it. :smiley:

Saw this picture and thought of you mate. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My one and only idol

As my latest desktop PC wallpaper is animated I had to video it with my phone and then make it into an animated .gif, obviously the quality of the image shown here gets degraded with the conversion to .gif process and it’s only a few seconds looped but it doesn’t look too bad.

It was a regular image that I added animations and effects with the Wallpaper Engine program, a nice bit of software that’s available on Steam (see my earlier post for a link)

Here’s the original artwork before I animated it. i.imgur.com/Y2qaAcG.jpg

My monitor is a 34" curved widescreen for anyone that’s interested.

Nice one Reef. Your monitor is posher than my telly :open_mouth:

Nobby_Clarke:
Nice one Reef. Your monitor is posher than my telly :open_mouth:

Our main telly is posher than my monitor, it’s one of these new 4k TV’s :laughing:

the maoster:

robroy:
Mine is of my lovely wife Anja …aaaahhhh ! :laughing:

Edit…Just been told to change original pic I first put on…she hates it. :smiley:

Saw this picture and thought of you mate. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I think I’m going off you mate.
Cheeky ■■■■ ! :laughing: :laughing:

My computer background!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

switchlogic:
My one and only idol

I thought Carryfast was your idol. :laughing:

My Daughter in law and Grand Daughter. On the beach about 5 min’s from our place.

Not my screen saver as its just the standard Windows 10 SS but this is the background pic I have, THE best car in the world made by the best manufacturer in the world.

evAr

What is it?
And how do you know it’s better than anything else, do you own one.

robroy:
What is it?

Its a McLaren P1 and its better than anything else ever! (Especially Ferrari’s)

Ghiabox:

robroy:
What is it?

Ok, so do you own one? Have you driven one and all.other same type cars including all Ferraris to come up with that opinion?
If not it’s a bit like me saying ‘‘Kenworths are better than anything else ever, especially Peterbilts’’
I’ve driven neither.

robroy:

Ghiabox:

robroy:
What is it?

Ok, so do you own one? Have you driven one and all.other same type cars including all Ferraris to come up with that opinion?
If not it’s a bit like me saying ‘‘Kenworths are better than anything else ever, especially Peterbilts’’
I’ve driven neither.

Yes.

I lied, but I bet you’re fun at a party.

Ghiabox:

robroy:

Ghiabox:

robroy:
What is it?

I’ve driven neither.

Yes.

lied, but I bet you’re fun at a party.

Oh I am mate, …especially if I make statements that make me sound like a kid at school does, you should try it…oh hang on a minute.

No need to be arsey I just wondered if you had actually driven those type of cars that’s all. :unamused:

robroy:
Oh I am mate, …especially if I make statements that make me sound like a kid at school does, you should try it…oh hang on a minute.

No need to be arsey I just wondered if you had actually driven those type of cars that’s all. :unamused:

Of course I have how else could I compare them?! :unamused: :laughing: