Should this be a members only forum?

hi to you all, this is my first post, i have voted no because i come and read the posts almost every day and although i have had a few thoughts on some of them i feel that i am not qualified to debate on some topics, even though i drive a min of 150k per year i dont drive anything bigger than a cargo 7.5 tonner and even that not that much, sorry back to the point i come to truck net each day and read what has been put and have a great time and learn lots but i dont always log in and as i say i have not yet posted so on some days i will be not shown, i think that there are some great people on this site and that it will be the best thing since sliced bread ( or is that bap, barm or what) i am glad to be a member of truck net, keep up the good work.
[/quote]

welcome abs

hi to you all, this is my first post, i have voted no because i come and read the posts almost every day and although i have had a few thoughts on some of them i feel that i am not qualified to debate on some topics, even though i drive a min of 150k per year i dont drive anything bigger than a cargo 7.5 tonner and even that not that much,

at the end of the day abs your still a driver you still have to abide by the same rules as us.
you got something to say mate you do it experienced or not .

i can talk drivel for hours :wink:

jon

abs1:
i feel that i am not qualified to debate on some topics,

That doesn’t usually stop any of us from posting regardless. :wink: :smiley:

Welcome, now you’ve posted once I hope you do so more often.

Its Rikki´s site so it is his shout and no one else´s unless of course they are prepared to participate in the running costs :confused: :unamused: but as has been pointed out by coffee people tend to lurk for a while first before diving in