Short quiz..............

Should have ragged it round the yard…then took it back for restacking

Win-Stone:

Janos:
Just a thought, but why not prep trailer before arrival. Or open the back doors while the curtains are closed? It is lame to blame the driver before you. Lots of companies have a ban on climbing up the sides of trailers. There is a reason for this, and that is because so many lardy frickin drivers fall off them, and then the hapless company has an H&S inspection and possible fine for allowing such bad practice on its premises.

I’m sorry, but that is an uladulterated pile of bull sh#t.

Prep the trailer. How?

1/. How am I supposed to know how high the pallets I’m collecting are? After all, the height of the load dictates how long the straps need to be to work correctly.

2/. Even if I ‘prep the trailer before arrival’, all the straps will hang in the middle. (Bearing in mind 1 above)
Now, I am nearer seven foot tall than not, but even I, stretching to my utmost, couldn’t possibly reach the straps when they’re in the middle.

So how on earth are you supposed to 'prep the trailer?

Like I said… bull sh#t

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Your a knuckle dragger. Typical response these days. I assume it was the first time in the history of the universe a vehicle has been there to load that product?
Think ahead mung bean.

Janos:

Win-Stone:

Janos:
Just a thought, but why not prep trailer before arrival. Or open the back doors while the curtains are closed? It is lame to blame the driver before you. Lots of companies have a ban on climbing up the sides of trailers. There is a reason for this, and that is because so many lardy frickin drivers fall off them, and then the hapless company has an H&S inspection and possible fine for allowing such bad practice on its premises.

I’m sorry, but that is an uladulterated pile of bull sh#t.

Prep the trailer. How?

1/. How am I supposed to know how high the pallets I’m collecting are? After all, the height of the load dictates how long the straps need to be to work correctly.

2/. Even if I ‘prep the trailer before arrival’, all the straps will hang in the middle. (Bearing in mind 1 above)
Now, I am nearer seven foot tall than not, but even I, stretching to my utmost, couldn’t possibly reach the straps when they’re in the middle.

So how on earth are you supposed to 'prep the trailer?

Like I said… bull sh#t

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Your a knuckle dragger. Typical response these days. I assume it was the first time in the history of the universe a vehicle has been there to load that product?
Think ahead mung bean.

Yeah. First time I’d ever been there, so I’m supposed to be psychic am I?

How about you take a long walk off a short pier?

We used to collect loo roll from Leicester all our curtainsides never had internals,can’t see the point of strapping 52 pallets due to the fact there was never any spare space in the trailer for the ■■■■ stuff to move anyway.
Was a snug fit to say the least.(tin hat on lol).