Semi Auto and hill starts!?

If your only issue is the clutch and you’re struggling to master it, get rid of it. Yes, use a different truck and remove the problem.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Peter Smythe:
If your only issue is the clutch and you’re struggling to master it, get rid of it. Yes, use a different truck and remove the problem.

Pete :laughing: :laughing:

the other rigid my instructor has also Scania is a manual. but I am doing my test in the semi auto again am going to have more practise hill starting.

I was driving a scania opti-cruse 18 tonne and on that one if you pressed the brake peddle for I think it was 10 seconds I engaged the hill assist which keeps the brake on when you release the foot brake for a few seconds it will beep when it’s engaged it might have that

knocker81:
I was driving a scania opti-cruse 18 tonne and on that one if you pressed the brake peddle for I think it was 10 seconds I engaged the hill assist which keeps the brake on when you release the foot brake for a few seconds it will beep when it’s engaged it might have that

https://youtu.be/5SIXB6Jg_hg

yes it might I will have to ask my instructor who should be telling me this anyway I think really.