Secure Load?

Looks like the legs was not down on that trailer mate, looks like a rush a go job, :smiley:

Done well to get the reg plate on!!!

Lazy bloody tyre fitters, don’t even want to bend down now.

Lift Axle gone mad.

captain62:

Being liberated from old fashioned pangs of conscience, costs of training and the advance of not-giving-a-stuff anymore, experience suggests to me that today’s tilts & box bodies conceal multitudes of similar out there :open_mouth:

Aye Keith when you hear all this H&S crap was it no a lot easier and safer with the good old ROPE and SHEET job. Eddie.

captain62:

Do you dont need 3 Straps per Ton?

erfguy:
‘…Aye Keith when you hear all this H&S crap was it no a lot easier and safer with the good old ROPE and SHEET job. Eddie…’

Hmmm, progress :exclamation:

Tut :wink:

erfguy:
Aye Keith when you hear all this H&S crap was it no a lot easier and safer with the good old ROPE and SHEET job. Eddie.

Don’t mention those two words together on here or the man from ■■■■■■■ whose name escapes me, but he ran BEWICK transport, will be giving us all lessons again on sheeting and roping (in that order) sand, gravel, paper, tinned milk, bottled milk, bulk milk, bottled water, tap water, rainwater, sheep and all sorts of other commodities that they carried back in the good old days.

Where’s my truckers atlas…lol