Scrapbook Memories (Part 1)

Bubbs, heres another one of Morgans. :smiley:

A00260.JPG

Hiya all,Thanks Dean for the old Morgans Atki…Pauls thread has become the best on T/net…long may it continue,by the way Dean the first pic is the one I was looking for when you put Pauls pic of it on page 15 of his picture thread.For this posting…Lorries from the South West.Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

Taunton meat, same truck in a Volvo advert ! :wink:

bubbleman:
Hiya,Great stuff Dean,heres a few more,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

Like the 4 Malcolm’s Scania Vabis units,along with each driver al out stood at attention!!
Still Scania users these days I believe.

David

New on here and loving the pics on this forum. I was wondering if anyone have any pictures of a firm my old man used to drive for in the 70’s, Progressive waste disposal, Vauxhall works, Greg street, Stockport. I remember they had Maggies, Seddons, Leyland Bisons, and Ford D series tankers. I’ve seen a couple but hoping for a few more. Any help very much appreciated.

Hello Progressive, Welcome to Old time lorries on Trucknet.
Lots of pictures,Lots of banter,Lots of Transport History.

Kind Regards, Ray Smyth.

Ray Smyth:
Hello Progressive, Welcome to Old time lorries on Trucknet.
Lots of pictures,Lots of banter,Lots of Transport History.

Kind Regards, Ray Smyth.

Thanks Ray, this must have taken years to compile. Great work by all!!!

My old EC11

And yer’s mine!

Progressive:
My old EC11

We used Bell’s garage for our mot testing when I drove for STB at Ballidon, the tester came out from Bredbury test station. I took my one year old Foden there for it’s first test and then handed my notice in when I got back! :laughing:

Pete.

Retired Old ■■■■:

And yer’s mine!

I’m sure that’s a M registered motor. I drove that one day for Bratt’s back in 2005! I did 2 stores round Blackpool for Tesco.

windrush:

Progressive:
My old EC11

We used Bell’s garage for our mot testing when I drove for STB at Ballidon, the tester came out from Bredbury test station. I took my one year old Foden there for it’s first test and then handed my notice in when I got back! :laughing:

Pete.

Think the garage is still going as a DAF agent.

Steve.

Retired Old ■■■■:

And yer’s mine!

Great pic.

Ford Ad-001.jpg

Hiya all,Fresh back from a few days away,heres a bunch of clippings including one for new member Progressive :smiley: ,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

img943.jpg

Mr “Progressive” of Stockport joined Trucknet on Monday 10/07/2017,
and Marcus Bubbleman has already posted a picture of one of Progressives
lorries. What a welcoming gesture… Hats off to Marcus!!! Ray Smyth

Hiya again,Nice words Ray…I must admit I came across the pic by chance :blush: ,Heres a few more clippings,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

bubbleman:
Hiya all,Fresh back from a few days away,heres a bunch of clippings including one for new member Progressive :smiley: ,Cheers Bubbs, :wink:

Very much appreciated Bubbs :smiley: showed the Maggie to my old man and he reckoned that that motor was driven by a guy from Wrexham. Most of the drivers parked their trucks at home for Progressive waste. Dad used to park his by the PMT bus depot in Stoke. All changed when Leigh Environmental took over.

Ray Smyth:
Mr “Progressive” of Stockport joined Trucknet on Monday 10/07/2017,
and Marcus Bubbleman has already posted a picture of one of Progressives
lorries. What a welcoming gesture… Hats off to Marcus!!! Ray Smyth

Fantastic guys thanks!!

The K Fell Sed Atki would have been on the fleet when Dennis (Bewick) bought them out I imagine. Great to see this thread up and running again Bubbs cheers for that.