Scary video

Yeah, I didn’t even watch to be honest. Suppose women are more open than men. Let’s face it, I’ve dropped the ball a few times in the past twenty years but most blokes would keep it under their hat. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

robroy:

Beau Nydel:
Drama queen. Why was she twittering on in English when she was obviously a ski. Only intention was to put it on YouTube for fame and glory. Probably only had a flat trailer on!

Leave her alone, I’ve always had a thing for women with foreign accents. :laughing:

Ah, so THATS why you like Gloria in modern family then? I always thought it was a couple of other things…

shullbit:

Tude:
Very poor standard of driving in my opinion, verging on dangerous.

Its not good is it? I have been trying to find that bridge to see if it is signposted on approaches but no luck. Even so, you just wouldnt would you, very very lucky girl.

She’s coming down the A616 towards Huddersfield from Honley. I’ve had a look on Google maps, and in fairness as you get to Honley from both the A6024 and the A616 there’s no mention of a low bridge ahead. I know there’s another low bridge earlier on the A616 there isn’t on the A6024. If she’d hung a left at Honley and come up through the village and dropped down in to Meltham Mills she could have turned right in to that industrial estate.

Route planning. If you’re going from town A to town B and you’re unfamiliar with the route, a good trucker’s atlas works wonders before taking the journey. At the very least satnavs should be set at (or perhaps an inch or two above) your height. She has clearly failed at all route planning. The video’s an embarrassment, and I hope the high ups in Network rail aren’t watching it.

Agreed ezy, while I don’t have a map book I always check new routes on Google maps first.

fatboystu1:

shullbit:

Tude:

Its not good is it? I have been trying to find that bridge to see if it is signposted on approaches but no luck. Even so, you just wouldnt would you, very very lucky girl.

She’s coming down the A616 towards Huddersfield from Honley. I’ve had a look on Google maps, and in fairness as you get to Honley from both the A6024 and the A616 there’s no mention of a low bridge ahead. I know there’s another low bridge earlier on the A616 there isn’t on the A6024. If she’d hung a left at Honley and come up through the village and dropped down in to Meltham Mills she could have turned right in to that industrial estate.

is that the road the sun charm pop factory used to be on …?

Beau Nydel:
Drama queen. Why was she twittering on in English when she was obviously a ski. Only intention was to put it on YouTube for fame and glory. Probably only had a flat trailer on!

Don’t tell me, this is appalling, she broke every copyright law, only English people can use English!

Sent from my HUAWEI LYO-L01 using Tapatalk

m.a.n rules:

fatboystu1:

shullbit:

Tude:

Erm…dunno

At 32.32 she admits she hasn’t dropped a trailer in years - She clearly isn’t a new Class 1 driver then - Bit scary !

Just before that, she even admits what company she works for !

When dropping the trailer “Don’t worry about the brake, I’ll do the legs and then I can find the brake” She’s an accident waiting to happen

Why did she put that on YouTube?

Sad to see when there are new passes that at least have a clue how to drop a trailer safely yet employers will prefer someone like her who says they have years of experience.

milesahead:

Beau Nydel:

Don’t tell me, this is appalling, she broke every copyright law, only English people can use English!

If she was as stressed as she made out to be she would not have chosen her 2nd, 3rd or 4th language to try and make herself famous.

Any one of you who happen to know the silly cow?

If you do please smack her on the head for me. Done the rest of us gurls a real disservice that has

Silly cow!!

Stuck in the mud is a classic

Beau Nydel:

milesahead:

Beau Nydel:

If she was as stressed as she made out to be she would not have chosen her 2nd, 3rd or 4th language to try and make herself famous.

I don’t know what to tell you, she was as stressed as she was, I don’t think it’s that stage of stress, when you forget your own name and language you use every day, these situations are stressful but not so much to become speechless, even if it’s your second language ( she is obviously absolutely fluent in her English ). Did you expect her start crying, swearing in Russian and reach culmination with heart attack?

Sent from my Lenovo A7600-F using Tapatalk

ezydriver:
She just filmed herself committing an offence and uploaded the evidence to youtube. Not only a lucky girl, but a stupid one too.

What offence do you think she committed? I haven’t watched the whole thing but I didn’t see any offence regarding the low bridge.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

m.a.n rules:

fatboystu1:

shullbit:

Tude:

Yes that’s the one, between Huddersfield town centre & old suncharm factory.

Safe descent down to meltham mills and along the valley would have been better…!

No harm no foul. She got away with it and was a bit lucky. I wouldn’t have done it myself. But I do know the feeling of doom when you find yourself facing a bridge with cars behind you and having to sort it. The worst is when there is no sign on the bridge but it feels wrong - so you get out and look and realise you have no chance of making it. Having to reverse back etc.

She didn’t cause any damage and got the job done. So fair play to her.

ahh thanks for that, used to backload out of there in the 80’s. nice run down to m1 past the big earthenware place in the middle of nowhere …

ezydriver:
Route planning. If you’re going from town A to town B and you’re unfamiliar with the route, a good trucker’s atlas works wonders before taking the journey. At the very least satnavs should be set at (or perhaps an inch or two above) your height. She has clearly failed at all route planning. The video’s an embarrassment, and I hope the high ups in Network rail aren’t watching it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
she surely should be joining the "trucking legends " on youtube as she certainly meets all the required criteria.

her only saving grace is that she actually saw the bridge before completely ignoring the height of it.
no doubt stobarts will be head hunting her for an immediate start.

i skipped through the video again just to confirm how cringeworthy it is.
she is a perfect example of todays inept and incompetent steering wheel attendants which sadly the trade is plagued with.
if theres any justice in the world,then perhaps she has been laid off and is now picking cabbages in east anglia with her pals.

dieseldog999:

ezydriver:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1
she surely should be joining the "trucking legends " on youtube as she certainly meets all the required criteria.

her only saving grace is that she actually saw the bridge before completely ignoring the height of it.

she is a perfect example of todays inept and incompetent steering wheel attendants which sadly the trade is plagued with.
if theres any justice in the world,then perhaps she has been laid off and is now picking cabbages in east anglia with her pals.

If there would be any justice in the world, we would be blessed with watching your driving masterpieces on YouTube, instead of just guessing about your professional driving superiority by your posts. Sorry, couldn’t resist…

dieseldog999:

ezydriver:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
+1

+2.
But she could regain a few initiative points here if she’s a good lass :smiley:

So when she did decide to ‘go for it’ , ok it looks as if she crawled under on the vid, so two points for that, rather than teararsing under with a gormless look on her face :smiley: , but Im wondering if she had her head out of the window going under with one hand, and carefully watching the top of the trailer, to re.gain another 5 points. …, …or if she just shut her eyes hoping for the best, dreading that horrible scraping sound.

Also btw wtf is this ‘set your sat nav to inches’ thing that you speak of?
Can you do that if it only has an on/off switch only or what? :laughing:

Sorry Reef (or was it bobbya?) I just can’t help myself when a sat nav/■■■■■■■■ opportunity comes up :blush: :laughing: )