Say 'Iveco'

fiat also correct way to pronounce is fee-ut as in a northern english person would say feet specially here in yorkshire :slight_smile: as in chill out & put thi fee-ut up

Being a Norfolk boy I say “oi vee coe ”

JohnNicholls:
Being a Norfolk boy I say “oi vee coe ”

like aston-martin a really posh person might pronounce it arstone-martin or ford some northerners pronounce it foo-urd

:slight_smile: and porsche the proper way to pronounce it is porsh one syllable or northern english pooersh :slight_smile:

and the proper way to pronounce the spanish island that gave its name to a say-ut say-at (Seat) car model ibiza is ee-beet-sa :slight_smile:

like the 90’s song by vengaboys we’re going to ee-beet-sa (ibiza)

:smiley: also main costa del sol airport malaga pronounced posh way would be m’lager

Geoffo:

Winseer:
“Eye Vecco”

…or is it “Ib Ethffffo” if you’re doing it Spanish style?

Now there’s a question. In Italian the letters are pronounced differently to Spanish.
Italian owned, Spanish built.

All I know is that they fall apart after a while.

“Kaputto” then, or in Polska just “Knacker”.

Polska1.jpg

JIMBO47:
Was always fun when folk tried to say Magirus deutz …also in Canada Nissan is pronounced neeeesan, brings a smile tae my face everytime.
jimmy.

niss’n or niss-an uk way or nee-sawn north american way
and korean manufacturer hyundai is high-un-dye

MichaelThomas:

JIMBO47:
Was always fun when folk tried to say Magirus deutz …also in Canada Nissan is pronounced neeeesan, brings a smile tae my face everytime.
jimmy.

and korean manufacturer hyundai is high-un-dye

JIMBO47:
jimmy.

and korean manufacturer hyundai is high-un-dye or like in north america the mazda mx5 is called a miata

and suzuki properly pronounced suh-zoo-kee

i’ve got lotsa friends from all over the world that i meet through online chat :slight_smile:

hi guys :slight_smile: :bulb: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :slight_smile: :smiley: :sunglasses: :laughing:

:smiley: :slight_smile:

Winseer:

Geoffo:

Winseer:
“Eye Vecco”

…or is it “Ib Ethffffo” if you’re doing it Spanish style?

Now there’s a question. In Italian the letters are pronounced differently to Spanish.
Italian owned, Spanish built.

All I know is that they fall apart after a while.

“Kaputto” then, or in Polska just “Knacker”.

lol same as super mario character yoshi pronounced yaw-shi as in phonic sound o not name of 15th letter of the alphabet o :slight_smile:

jakethesnake:
Easier to say Ford. :laughing:

I agree jake lad specially when ee-veh-co was owned by ford til about 17years ago in the UK

MichaelThomas:
like the 90’s song by vengaboys we’re going to ee-beet-sa (ibiza)

Eye -beezer :laughing: :laughing:

You can have a lot of fun taking the ■■■■ with with
Moët - Mowet
Sauvignon - savvignone
Calais - Kalayes :laughing:
Renault - Renolt

lookers.co.uk/blog/are-thes … -pronounce

Hi
V
Co

I worked for a Maggy Deutz dealer years ago - part of the I vee co group - that’s how it always was in those days.